Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,707 members, 7,823,999 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? (1236 Views)

Civil Engineering Graduate Need. HND Preferable / Sellers: A Blog Or Website And Adsense Needed To Buy / Pls When Writing A Cv.. Which One Is Preferable? Normal Cv Or Using Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Good morning nairalanders!

I really don't know the right section this should go.

Please I need the advice and contributions of gurus in the house.

Between having a blog or website, which is preferable in terms of traffic, content, adverts, great articles, news, stories, and making money?

How do bloggers or website owners make money?

What are the steps in starting up any? Which is better? How much is involved in setting it up?

I write very good articles and stories, just like naijasinglegirl, tosyne2much, etc but I don't know how to go about it, in terms of either putting it up in a blog or website and attract traffic!

A writer once asked if I was a blogger cos of the way I write but he was shocked when I said No!

Please I need Nairaland bloggers and website owners to come in and enlighten us.........yes us, cos I know I'm not the only one in this!

CC:
*Seun.....baba, you can help drop a line from your wealth of experience
*Lalastic baba
*Naijasinglegirl......I'm sure you make some cash on your website
*tosyne2much.......Congrats on your palmchat partnership
*celebgists
*tunezmedia
Etc

1 Like

Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by Elkay3: 11:05am On Nov 15, 2016
I think the trend is on blog. Even in terms of the traffic. Most of us checks blog everyday and at most times.
But then, let the experts come in and help a brother out.
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
Bro, since you're a writer like me, then I will suggest you open a blog.. The reason is because, though, both are quite synonymous but a blog is the best flatform to explore your gifts and talents. A forum on the other hand has to do with giving other people opportunities to exhibit their own gifts and talents

I hope I have helped sha? cheesy
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, since you're a writer like me, then I will suggest you open a blog.. The reason is because, though, both are quite synonymous but a blog is the best flatform to explore your gifts and talents. A forum on the other hand has to do with giving other people opportunities to exhibit their own gifts and talents

Thank you so much bro! But the help never finish tho!

Please how do I start up? Who should I contact to open 1 for me? How much is involved? How do bloggers make money?

Thanks
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by tosyne2much(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
austinosita:

Thank you so much bro! But the help never finish tho!

Please how do I start up? Who should I contact to open 1 for me? How much is involved? How do bloggers make money?

Thanks
The first process is to open a Gmail account.. Then visit www.blogger.com and follow the steps.. After creating your blog, it need to be designed by a professional. I can introduce you to a good site designer

As for making money, there are various ways bloggers make money but the most common one is through advert. You get paid by Google each time people click the adverts on your blog

I hope this helps cool

2 Likes

Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
The first process is to open a Gmail account.. Then visit www.blogger.com and follow the steps.. After creating your blog, it need to be designed by a professional. I can introduce you to a good site designer

As for making money, there are various ways bloggers make money but the most common one is through advert. You get paid by Google each time people click the adverts on your blog

I hope this helps cool

Thank you so much bro.
I appreciate! You're really a nice person! God bless you!

Do introduce me to the site designer
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by DavidMarshal(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
austinosita:

Thank you so much bro.

I design website. am based on blogger .. pay after service. quote me if you need my service this week.

1 Like

Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by DavidMarshal(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
tosyne2much:

I have visited your site 4 times, I observed you don't sell ads.. why?
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by Eddodoh(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please, you guys should also check my blog and make suggestions or recommendation on how to improve and monitize it as I recently started posting on the blog.

www.eddykenworld..com

I write too and I really like to make some bucks from it.
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by tosyne2much(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
DavidMarshal:
I have visited your site 4 times, I observed you don't sell ads.. why?
Bro, I just applied for adsense two days ago and I'm waiting for their approval
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
Eddodoh:
Please, you guys should also check my blog and make suggestions or recommendation on how to improve and monitize it as I recently started posting on the blog.

www.eddykenworld..com

I write too and I really like to make some bucks from it.
I have gone through your blog sir. I must say that your template is not fascinating at all.. Please get a designer that would help you with good templates and arrangement
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by tosyne2much(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
austinosita:

Thank you so much bro.

Kindly open the blog first and PM me, so that I will introduce you to him
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by onihaxy: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
Since you write contents, a blog will be better
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by LifestyleTonite: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I just applied for adsense two days ago and I'm waiting for their approval
Congrats on your palmchat runs o. I no mind if you go link me sef o. Even if na just the content manager number or email.

By the way, I gbadun your blog. I also write original contents too. check:

www.lifestyletonight..com
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by tosyne2much(m): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
Congrats on your palmchat runs o. I no mind if you go link me sef o. Even if na just the content manager number or email.

By the way, I gbadun your blog. I also write original contents too. check:

www.lifestyletonight..com
Thank you very much baba.... I have gone through your blog and I must say that you've got nice contents. But the only thing I'm questioning tonight is your design. It's kind of bulky and unorganized. Just try to get a user friendly template sir
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Kindly open the blog first and PM me, so that I will introduce you to him

Kk boss! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by LifestyleTonite: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thank you very much baba.... I have gone through your blog and I must say that you've got nice contents. But the only thing I'm questioning tonight is your design. It's kind of bulky and unorganized. Just try to get a user friendly template sir
And I thought my design was awesome all this while.

Will work on it sha.

I still dey your neck for dat palmC runs o. grin
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
LifestyleTonite:

Will work on it sha.

Habba bros........cool down for oga tosyn na! @least make the deal set wella first. Boiz blood dey hot for this recession o
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by LifestyleTonite: 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
austinosita:

Habba bros........cool down for oga tosyn na! @least make the deal set wella first. Boiz blood dey hot for this recession o
gringringrin

Omo, I no want make my contents just dey waste like dat na hin make. grin
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by Eddodoh(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have gone through your blog sir. I must say that your template is not fascinating at all.. Please get a designer that would help you with good templates and arrangement
Thanks
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by tosyne2much(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
austinosita:

Abi oooooo... Make the money first land before una begin ask for una share cheesy
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
LifestyleTonite:

Will work on it sha.

Hope u don find person wey go help you design am?
Re: Blog Or Website: Which Is Preferable? by LifestyleTonite: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Hope u don find person wey go help you design am?
Yes, bro.

I don contact those people and Dem don send me that form sef. I don fill am but I never submit am cos i wan design logo and get domain name before I send am.

sorry for the late reply.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Spill Management And Environmental Remediation Training (osmert) Programme / Please Help With Entry Level Procurement Or Engineering Job / ARM Life Job Interview Invite Who Else Got It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.