Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry (1393 Views)

Tokunbo 2009/2010 Pontiac Vibes (like Toyota Matrix) 1.7m Lagos / 3 Month Used Chervolet Prizm 99 Model Just Like Toyota Corolla 99 Model / Cheap Cars Like Toyota & Honda Products Click & See What We Have.you Welcome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2009
Hello guys, we all saw and experienced how toyota camry became rampant in nigeria especially in 2008-09. So many models were seen in Nigeria all over the place, and they were affordable. Even criminals and kidnappers looked out for camry cars. Olokpa (police) also saw every one driving camry as a source of egunje. I know nothing lasts forever, so from the look of things are we expecting to see more of AUDIs, GOLFs or is toyota still going to maintain the lead in the coming years?
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Shomoba01(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2009
but we are yet to see genesis, i mean hyundai genesis. i prefer this to camry
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2009
do you have a pictures of hyundai genesis?
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by BizBooks(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2009
In the US, Toyota has an 80% customer loyalty rate (the highest of all the car manufacturers). This means that 8 out of every 10 people that own a Toyota will buy another Toyota when they want a new car.

Sooner or later, they will catch on much more in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113405191

The 2007 list is here:
http://money.cnn.com/2007/12/06/autos/jd_power_retention_study/index.htm
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
i agreed that the Hyundai did a great job with the genesis.

I love the ride.
But i am not sure Nigerian's elite will patronize it anytime soon, all cos it is not Benz, nor toyota or Honda.

Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Shomoba01(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
@phemmy, how much in hard currency is that genesis(north america car forever) going for. just wanna know.
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
There are 2 different model . . 4.3L and 3.5L
The 4.3L comes with woodgrain while the 3.5L is the basic and can get the basic for around 30,000$$ for the used one and with another 5K you can get the used of 4.3L engine.
Nice ride, i must admit.
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2009
This genesis is awesome!! Can't the price be cheaper? I am thinking of buying an AUDI A6 but if this hyundai is cheaper, I may consider it
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2009
VALENCI:

This genesis is awesome!! Can't the price be cheaper? I am thinking of buying an AUDI A6 but if this hyundai is cheaper, I may consider it

It depends on what you consider as cheaper . . . . the price u saw there is just to buy oh and you still have to pay for shipping and clearing, besides, this is a 2009 Ride pal.
Tell me what kinda price u looking at and i might be able to advice u on what to consider.
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2009
i need a clean car of N1.5m for a starter
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
I have a very clean Toyota Matrix 2003 model for sale. Let me know if you are interested.
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2009
What kinda car do u have in mind or i tell you what
Tell me what Brand of cars u like.
Tell me what you like in cars, like engine type, tansmission types
Tell me what year you will like like
and i will build something and let yu know what can be within your range.
Do u like a sedan car, Van or an SUV (popularly called Jeep in Nigeria)

But i will suggest
see pix of some of the rides you can get below . . . .
For more info contact us via Fhemmmy@gmail.com

Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2009
More that you can get at around 1.5M, pls note that this are just pix samples and you might have to add a little to the 1.5M
But just wanna make u salivate a little and if there is none of this that interests you, let us know what you like and we will leave no stone unturned till we get it.

Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2009
Nigerians will never dump there camrys and Accords
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by sultaan(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2009
Nissan Altima, Hyundai Sonata, Mazda3, Ford Focus, Fusion,
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by kamalistic(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2009
How much does the Matrix 04 cost and the camry same year. You could also get me the Corolla Sport same year. One of these is what i want. Hope the price won't be beyond 1.5 oooo!
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2009
kamalistic:

How much does the Matrix 04 cost and the camry same year. You could also get me the Corolla Sport same year. One of these is what i want. Hope the price won't be beyond 1.5 oooo!

2004 Matrix will cost nothing less than 1.65M
2003 matrix, we can do that for 1.5M
2004 Camry - Nothing less than 1.7M
2003 Camry - Nothing less than 1.6M
2004 Corolla - 1.6M
2003 Corolla - 1.5M

You sure are fan of Toyota.
For more info, u could reach me via Fhemmmy@gmail.com
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by parates(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

What kinda car do u have in mind or i tell you what
Tell me what Brand of cars u like.
Tell me what you like in cars, like engine type, tansmission types
Tell me what year you will like like
and i will build something and let yu know what can be within your range.
Do u like a sedan car, Van or an SUV (popularly called Jeep in Nigeria)

But i will suggest
see pix of some of the rides you can get below . . . .
For more info contact us via Fhemmmy@gmail.com

I am trying to decide between a 00Maxima and 00 Camry
Transmission type is automatic,would like it full option
My budget is between 800K-1M
Which is stronger,cheaper parts and easier to repair.I mean the maxima and camry
About the gear box, which is cheaper
I will appreciate your response
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
parates:

I am trying to decide between a 00Maxima and 00 Camry
Transmission type is automatic,would like it full option
My budget is between 800K-1M
Which is stronger,cheaper parts and easier to repair.I mean the maxima and camry
About the gear box, which is cheaper
I will appreciate your response

Camry is all over Nigeria
Maxima is cheaper to buy and for your price of 1M, you might surely wanna look at getting a Maxima, cos you will be looking at good 1.2M for a basic 2000 Toyota Camry with average mileage . . . . but you might be able to get a 2000 Maxima for just a little over 1M . . . but 800K cant any of the 2.
Once again, as mentioned, 1M and maybe a little more change, might be able to get a drama free 2000 Maxima.
However, in terms of maintenance, Camry is cheaper cos there are so many mechanics and parts for them in Nigeria, but if you treat the maxima good, you will enjoy it.
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by proo212(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2009
The Genesis is a 4.6L V8 and not a 4.3 liked you stated. It's normally referred to as 4.6 Tau V8
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2009
proo212:

The Genesis is a 4.6L V8 and not a 4.3 liked you stated. It's normally referred to as 4.6 Tau V8

That was a typo and thaks for the correction.
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by parates(m): 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Camry is all over Nigeria
Maxima is cheaper to buy and for your price of 1M, you might surely wanna look at getting a Maxima, cos you will be looking at good 1.2M for a basic 2000 Toyota Camry with average mileage . . . . but you might be able to get a 2000 Maxima for just a little over 1M . . . but 800K cant any of the 2.
Once again, as mentioned, 1M and maybe a little more change, might be able to get a drama free 2000 Maxima.
However, in terms of maintenance, Camry is cheaper cos there are so many mechanics and parts for them in Nigeria, but if you treat the maxima good, you will enjoy it.

Thanks very much, if u were the one making the choice which one would u go for?
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 3:37am On Nov 07, 2009
parates:

Thanks very much, if u were the one making the choice which one would u go for?

I like to stand out and seems like 2000 Camry is like pure water in Nigeria, so i would settle for the 2000 Nissan Maxima, cos i will make sure that i do the schedule maintenance.
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
Nigeria + Toyota part One
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by parates(m): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Nigeria + Toyota part One

I dont understand this one ooooo please expantiate
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2009
I was just kidding around sir, that Nigerians love their Toyota vehicles.
So which of the vehicles have you decided to get?
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by parates(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2009
Maxima, do you have any?
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2009
If and when you are ready, show how serious you are, and i will RoRo you one from here.
You will get to chose the color.
We make sure you get what you will be proud of, no one shd spend money without value.
So when you ready, lemme know and we will hook u up with the best car of your dream without drama
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2009
HELLO FHEMMMMY,
I NEED A SEDAN. PROBABLY TOYOTA OR AUDI. AUTO TRANSMISSION, MILLENIUM MODEL, FULL OPTION AND MY BUDGET IS N1.5 @ CASH AND CARRY.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE? SHOW PICS PLS. MY EMAIL IS mkpadov@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by parates(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
I will have 1.2M by next week, would love a gold dust color, or ash color
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2009
VALENCI:

HELLO FHEMMMMY,
I NEED A SEDAN. PROBABLY TOYOTA OR AUDI. AUTO TRANSMISSION, MILLENIUM MODEL, FULL OPTION AND MY BUDGET IS N1.5 @ CASH AND CARRY.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE? SHOW PICS PLS. MY EMAIL IS mkpadov@yahoo.com

I dont keep cars on the ground and when i do, i only keep something that is so common, cos I have noticed that the more a car stays on ground in Nigeria, the more people will price it like it was stolen and since i cant steal a car, i only do a pre-order, except if the deal is too good to reject.
So if you really want something, tell me exactly what you want, would you like a 2003 Matrix for such price, or would you want a 2003/04 Corolla? with another 150K on that budget of yours, we might be able to do a 2002/03 camry.
If you want an Audi, we might be able to do:
2001 Audi A6
So when you ready . . . .if you have enuf time, we will make sure you get the best value for your money, drama free with no junk.
Fhemmmy@gmail.com
Re: Which Other Car Is Going To Come In Vogue Like Toyota Camry by Fhemmmy: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2009
parates:

I will have 1.2M by next week, would love a gold dust color, or ash color

When you are ready, here is my procedure.
I will give you the number of my representative in Nigeria, depending on where you are located.
They meet up, they show you my contract, you read and you can involve your lawyer, you sign, deposit, i buy the car based on specifications and agreements.
I send the car, you inspect and you pay me my balance.
You happy with a nice ride, and i will be happy that another client is satisfied.
For more detail . . . . .Fhemmmy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

2000 Toyota Tacoma Single Cabin, 4 Wheel Drive For Sale 950k Only / Nija Used Honda Crv Jeep For Sale (800k) / Very Clean Registered '00/'01 Toyota Camry Le ( Aka Big Light ) - N880k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.