Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon (63763 Views)

Indian Doctors Remove Odinaka Nweke's Stomach Tumor / Doctors Remove 526 Teeth From 7 Year-old Boy's Jaw (Photos) / Doctors Remove Huge Cucumber From Lady's Body. Nigerians React (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Nuahall2k14(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
This is called Pica...... She has abnormal cravings... Usually wen you lack iron in d body..some eat wood or plastics

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by uzuede4(f): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
viqueta:
she chop all these dirty and harmful things yet she no die later person go just drink small garri and coke next thing him go find himself infront of angel michael...this life sef
Garri and coke no dey kill person.
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Paidrooll(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
Chai...

People are wicked sha

Picks race!
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by uzuede4(f): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2016
How on earth did she get all that stuff inside her stonach How on earth did she get all that stuff inside her stonach
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by tunbosun9: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
trueking:
I know how they got there, its called dematerialization process.
Who ask u? undecided undecided
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by passionate88: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Christ.

No FEAR
Na PSYCHIATRY CASE....nothing more.

Some sef they chew SAND
But the thing too plenty.
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by viqueta(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
TRY IT NA
uzuede4:
Garri and coke no dey kill person.
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Ruggedman1155: 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
this is horrific
quote author ruggedman 1155Only in Nigeria this can happen.
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by july66: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-what-doctors-removed-from-stomach.html
I sure say na for dream the woman eat the things.
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by olagold79: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
dustmalik:
She is most likely mentally unstable.

If you read past the image, you'd see where it os clearly mentioned that she has a disorder. Try google it, it's a mental disorder...that's how to add Knowledge.In Nigeria we think you have to tear your clothes and waka naked before you are reffered to as mentally unstable
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Habeeb02: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
IRO NLA IRO NLAIRO NLA
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by bangging(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
dustmalik:
She is most likely mentally unstable.
this is spiritul my guy...
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by JideTheBlogger(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
If na Nigeria ehn, they will say..... grin grin
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by alaskido(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Witches dey use her stomach for night meeting grin grin grin Those are items they use over there in the coven cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by BalogunIdowu(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
I wonder how those things got into her body... thank God for her life
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Olawale1998(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
[i][/i] :oPlease am confused how did it get into her stomach.
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Josmila(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
Did she swallow those things or what

I'm not understanding..
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by thunderbabs: 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
If na Africa, we would definitely know where the arrow came from...

The w**tches in the village....buh this one, i dnt know...maybe na Trump....Trump is d newest wizard in town
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by saintneo2: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Crazy woman!

She wants to be in the World Record books.

Learn more on Electricity Metering and Estimated Billing
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by calmG(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by akorladi: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by muller101(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
Did she swallow those things or what
are u asking us?
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Emassive(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
The reason why you should know there is GOD and he is JEHOVAH YAWEH. JESUS IS LORD
AlexCk:
She must have some kind of eating disorder,
To us, those things are weird to ingest, infact those things are unimaginable, but to her, it's kinda "sweet and pleasurable " to ingest it.

Finally eh, the human mind is soo complicated, the fact that it can make us do some pretty crappy things is scary lipsrsealed
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Blessograo(f): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
Medically I think she has eating disorders and all those fell probably when she was trying to force out her food. People with eating disorders find metal tasty.
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by fumeex(f): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na waste bin she be
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Elderay(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
AIYE TOTO ....I TRO YANCH OOO
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by slyrone(m): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Addonbilivit how can one swallow all of these things without dying? even small shawa or cote bone Wey person swallow by mistake u go almost choke to death. spoon!! Ahhan these pple sef
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by AlPeter: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
davtosh:

u need not be hard on this person, she has asked a good question.
Now do one thing for me put a pencil in the mouth and imagine u swallow it.
It must surely get hooked along the way. Now not one not two, Spoons,woods etc.if that story is not fake, it is spiritual.
Absolutely impossible.
not every thing is spiritual.
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by glossy6(f): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
mechanic workshop ni
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by justmenoni: 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
very good advertisement for naija pastors them...
Re: Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lies from the pit of hell.

This is just a figment of somebody's imagination.

Medically speaking, it's impossible to live with such items in situ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video / Premature Ejaculation Is Severe Dealing With My Relationship / Human Anatomy: This Is What Your Body Looks Like Inside (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.