Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Yawa-ti-de's Contact - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yawa-ti-de's Contact (1167 Views)

Yawa-ti-de, Please I Need Your Help! / @Yawa-ti-de:Please Help Me Check This PHP Mailer To See If The Script Is Correct / *~Yawa-ti-de Voted Webmasters Section Poster Of The Year 2012*~Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yawa-ti-de's Contact by laan5226: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2009
Hi, please i need yawa-ti-de's contact.
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by yawatide(f): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2009
This is scary - A whole post dedicated to me cool

yawatide dot yahoo dot com
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by laan5226: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hahaha!!!! Thats shows how special you are to US wink
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by smartsoft(m): 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
lwkmd
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by Cactus(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
@laan5226 that is very smart see what you did
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by laan5226: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hey? What did i do wrong now sad
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by Cactus(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
US meaning we as in us here
or
US meaning United States

Pun intended. Or maybe I just read to deep into things help my soul
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by laan5226: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2009
Hmmm, never thought of it that way. grin
Ma bad.
But i do appreciate her. How do you suggest i put it?
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by kolitos007: 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
Cactus:

US meaning we as in us here
or
US meaning United States

Pun intended. Or maybe I just read to deep into things help my soul
Cactus I think you are seeing too much then, when someone uses capitals in a sentence could mean that they are stressing on that word, like the are talking out loud, for you thinking of an abbreviation in a sentence is too deep.
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by Cactus(m): 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2009
ah ah ah

When I first read it, i simply laughed like that is very smart. But I guess that was not the OP's original intent.

Next time before I read, I shall close one eye. So only one works hopefully wont read as deep.
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by veetubes: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2009
i think the guide need Yawa-ti-de's Contact and not discussion here
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by kolitos007: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2009
veetubes:

i think the guide need Yawa-ti-de's Contact and not discussion here

I think duh, if you are more careful and take your time reading the post, you would notice that yawa as already given her details to the poster, so allow, and don't be stiff. OMG
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by onyengbu1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2009
laan5226:

Hi, please i need yawa-ti-de's contact.

The dude is in love with a nerdess grin  grin
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by laan5226: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2009
onye_ngbu:

The dude is in love with a nerdess grin  grin

I dont even know her personally. And besides its just business, STRICTLY BUSINESSS. Thats why i posted it here or else it would have been in the romance section wink
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by onyengbu1(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2009
laan5226:

I dont even know her personally. And besides its just business, STRICTLY BUSINESSS. Thats why i posted it here or else it would have been in the romance section wink

Thats my point. What could be more romantic than using such a pick up line for a nerdess in a webmasters forum.

That is to me, the best way to get to know her personally in a STRICTLY BUSINESS manner. grin
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by laan5226: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2009
onye_ngbu:

Thats my point. What could be more romantic than using such a pick up line for a nerdess in a webmasters forum.

That is to me, the best way to get to know her personally in a STRICTLY BUSINESS manner. grin

C'mon guys you know im only trying to be nice so i can get a good discount on the BUSINESS DEAL.   cool
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by yawatide(f): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2009
C'mon guys you know im only trying to be nice so i can get a good discount on the BUSINESS DEAL.

a ha!

cool
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by laan5226: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
Ya-wa your back em em,
You know it's not true. I just said that to get these guys off my back. grin
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2009
Yawatide is a real good dude or lady. Kinda confusing tho, make Google your friend.
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by smartsoft(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2009
Ashewo !
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
Wetin na?
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2009
this is getting rather interesting. . .
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by dayotee2(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2009
Good to see Yawa still holding it tight and flying the banner high , big up man/woman? lol ,
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by kolitos007: 4:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
dayotee2:

Good to see Yawa still holding it tight and flying the banner high , big up man/woman? lol ,

Hmmmmm, this is interesting the question now is, is yawa a fat geek locked inside the house 24 -7 whose fantasy is to be a woman or a woman that just sounds and act like a guy. hehe only yawa as got the answer, but I honestly can't picture her/him to be some fit pretty girl lol, just can't see it sorry yawa
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by yawatide(f): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
and wouldn't you love javascript:void(0);to know, Kolitos tongue

Many have tried to get to know me. I tell them all what I will tell you - I would rather remain a mystery. The less you know, the more you desire to know, like lagbaja. Besides, what does knowing me like that have to do with what is to me, more important, which is what is inside my brains?

So, fantasize away. Just don't forget the napkins shocked
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by kolitos007: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

and wouldn't you love javascript:void(0);to know, Kolitos tongue

Many have tried to get to know me. I tell them all what I will tell you - I would rather remain a mystery. The less you know, the more you desire to know, like lagbaja. Besides, what does knowing me like that have to do with what is to me, more important, which is what is inside my brains?

So, fantasize away. Just don't forget the napkins shocked

hahahahahahahahahah, very funny I don't think I would fantasize about you lol, so keep wishing all the guys here that do so good luck to them, if you are really a girl, then you need to get out more using javascript syntax when writing OMG, that is another level of geekiness
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by yawatide(f): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
hmm, i actually didn't write that javascript code. It was inserted by the bot. wow! and believe me, i get out A LOT smiley
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by kolitos007: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
NO you don't its friday night and you are online lol, well its friday nite and am off to the pub and to some bars lol have fun
Re: Yawa-ti-de's Contact by yawatide(f): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
It's actually afternoon where I am wink

(1) (Reply)

Joomla For Designing E Commerce Site Possible? / Web Designers/developers Stop Charging Below 50k For Any Project. / Jumia/konga Affliate Data Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.