Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing (21942 Views)

Saraki On Tinubu 2023 Presidency: Is Naij.com Sponsored By Tinubu? / Naij.com Replies MMM Founder,sergey Mavrodi / Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by amuijiji: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
When u people were shouting CHANJI!!!!! u dont know Chanji is 2 sided, now they re out to silence the media...

Make una just call Buhari now start to beg before them go harvest this organs use cross bred cows..
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by chemicalDisease: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
Let me call buhari and ask him.
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by Chiedu4Trump: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
He has surely been kidnapped by the Duara Security Service.

No Freedom under this dullard
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by Josmila(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
DONSMITH123:
I no trust this government. They fit don pick the guy hide somewhere.

APC and arrest of media be like.....

Quick to call buhari forgetting kidnappers, ritualists are still in business. Have fun
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by harlayoh(f): 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hmmmm. .. This is serious
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by Wolex143: 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lilimax:
Na wao! He shall be found safely in Jesus name. Amen.n
Amen ijn.
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by kinibigdeal(m): 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2016
Everyone above me seems to have a clue
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by 4nobody4every1: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Keneking:
Check DSS, EFCC offices respectively...where is lalasticlala sef?

Case of a missing person - I would be back soon shocked

He speaks Yoruba and English - Useless description

Is he married? If yes, how many wives? If no, check last call (from networks), Check his home, knock the door, if no response, break it down the DSS way.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by lakesider(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
naso all anti progress blog and anti MMM editor go miss
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by jeo4u(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Shebi the guy dont want to leave MMM alone.

why is he now the person being probe by EFCC
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by jrusky(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please how many time have told you Seun, Lailai or whta do they call you and Mynd44 or Mynd88 that you guys should do your job by sometime read some post and do correction or editing if possible for a post to make sense can't you guys just listen for once and be professional

Read this post yourself in summary " Naij.com boss missing and he said I will be back, he is graduate of this, degree in that, award in this please is this what will find him in a country like Nigeria when someone is missing or what has all these nonsense need to do with a grown up man missing What is the meaning of this blablabla.

Are you telling us he has no wife or kids at his age who the authority can contact for any better information

A man is missing you are talking degree and award does that make any sense

Please let his family if he is not marry I mean his parent or uncle or aunt to please go and ask DSS First because in Nigeria their is freedom of speech but freedom after speech is in the hand of DSS right now, then let them go to EFCC because EFCC always traced billions to everybody account and arrest you or the worst is to begin to think about possibility of Kidnapper I mean freelance kidnapper and not DSS and EFCC who are Govt kidnappers.

Hopefully this guy will be fond alive I pray so. But Mr Yinka if you manage to be back alive please rearrange yourself Nigeria at the moment is sitting on top of time bomb anything can happen in a second.
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by ngmgeek(m): 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
If the Nigerian police is not useless, this is one of the key areas where they can be very effective.

How can they do their job when they are busy chasing every bus conductor for twenty naira

Check DSS, EFCC, Aso Rock Detention Facility and find out if he criticized the 'Dullard' in the last 72 hours lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by austineaddy: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hurriedly clicked on the thread when I saw the post, Yinka is a great guy, went to same school, I pray God keeps him safe.
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by yaki84: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The guy above me need to be placed under watch.
seconded!
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by smilinfaze: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2016
this man has been missing since on Sunday evening at around 7:30Pm
NAME: ADEWALE ADEKOYA. If you have seen him or know is whereabout call this number08036013577

1 Share

Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by CHYMZZY(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
This very sad
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by Emassive(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Daura Secret Service is taaking very good care of Him or better still ask Magu.... Oh I forgot to check some of the Emir's palace maybe they have shifted post to guys now
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by Unsad(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
This guyy I don't even know if he's back in naija cuz the last time I checked he was in the states. Something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2016
Make fast money here:

Open Doors To Daily Income. It is a simple Method That will Make You Money everyday Startup Capital is Only N500 Click here http://www./member/signup.php?aff=cara06

100% Tested & Trusted. $$$

Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by vickylincon(m): 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The guy above me need to be placed under watch.
Reno will quote you soon
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by vickylincon(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

angry
where you dey since? . Oya, where do you think the guy will be
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by basadenet: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
Check DSS or efcc office or better still hospitals.
Re: Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing by benzems(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
There suppose to be freedom Of Information but not under Buhari autocratic government.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Remove Chinese Virus Manually / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / What Decisions Have You Taken That Have Affected Your Life Positively?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.