Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram (48379 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack / Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Orikinla(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Saboteurs at work.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Rilwayne001: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2016
FriendChoice:

Be the judge. I will do justice to his and allow you or him carefully study this below. Igbo for north have different thinking from caged Igbo of SE.

Don't you think they are being lenient and behaving normally because they are far from home and they have no option than to behave well to find the favor of their host?

Actually they don't do that here.. They are too rude grin grin

Aligning with the north would not work at this age of media.

Well, because of his hatred for AFONJAS, he said they would rather align with the north (which he term his enemy) than have anything to do with us. I can tell, that guy is an ignorant cuckoo angry grin

The north don't forget easily, you call Buhari names even if he does good.

Well, northerners are also guilty of this. They called GEJ all sort of names during his tenure, and honestly he did more for the north than for us than here.

Though some northerners don't support Buhari, but they take anyone who insult him base on say em be Hausa president as their enemyThe enemy of Buhari from the north is not equals to the enemy of Buhari in the south. Meaning: if a southerner hate Buhari, let him not think the enemies of Buhari from the north will join him. Why? Because the hate 4 Buhari by Igbos is not because of failure, it's hate for the north (Must especially the Hausa speaking North)

We can say the same thing for them too. The hate the northerners had for GEJ - most are not because he didn't perform well. Infact, like i said earlier, he did more for the norths than us down here. The hate for him was borne out of his religious and ethnic affiliations. It's only us down here that are not appealing to that, rather because he didn't do much for us as well as refusing to field our sons in his cabinets.

So in essence, they hate the north exactly the same way the north hates them wink grin

3. North sometimes feels more secured aligning with Yoruba than Igbo at this time of Media. Why? Islamic Bond.

Aside that, we seem more neutral and not always appealing to hate as they do against you and you against them. Even though we have our own internal problems, we still see others as our brothers.

Small thing that happened, you call it Islamization, you call Islam bad names.

That's the bigotry I'm talking about. Truth is most of them can't differentiate between Islam and northerners which in turn shows how ignorant they are.

This cannot be opposition but political suicide by SE

Indeed grin
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
vickylincon:
what's your point really? Sometimes, the way you guys talk.. I feel for the youth of this country. Do you know how many families these guys have rendered homeless? Am very sure one of your reasons for blaming this present govt will be because they also criticized the past govt when they are in power. But you guys fail to acknowledge the fact that two wrong doesn't make a right. That's why US are better than us. We always fight ourselves, instead of you guys to give constructive criticism and give a way out, but you always rejoice at the sound of bomb or when a soldier died. I pity you. Outta thread

Thats the most sensible thing out of your post
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by winj: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Boko haram has killed more top officers of Nigeria armed forces than Nigeria army has killed them. It's disheartening.

If not because top politicians and military men are flooding the military with unrequired officers, a Lt Colonel will not be shooting directly with lance corporal and almajari terrorists.

Look at the Lt Colonel he looks like a corporal!
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Don't you think they are being lenient and behaving normally because they are far from home and they have no option than to behave well to find the favor of their host?

Actually they don't do that here.. They are too rude grin grin

Well, because of his hatred for AFONJAS, he said they would rather align with the north (which he term his enemy) than have anything to do with us. I can tell, that guy is an ignorant cuckoo angry grin

Well, northerners are also guilty of this. They called GEJ all sort of names during his tenure, and honestly he did more for the north than for us than here.

We can say the same thing for them too. The hate the northerners had for GEJ - most are not because he didn't perform well. Infact, like i said earlier, he did more for the norths than us down here. The hate for him was borne out of his religious and ethnic affiliations. It's only us down here that are not appealing to that, rather because he didn't do much for us as well as refusing to field our sons in his cabinets.

So in essence, they hate the north exactly the same way the north hates them wink grin

Aside that, we seem more neutral and not always appealing to hate as they do against you and you against them. Even though we have our own internal problems, we still see others as our brothers.

That's the bigotry I'm talking about. Truth is most of them can't differentiate between Islam and northerners which in turn shows how ignorant they are.

Indeed grin

No I don't think So. Igbos in the north don't even want to be associated with their brothers in South especially when discussions on Biafra arise. Some don't even go to village for Christmas. They said, their side bad and those cultural things no bi small. Even 4 school holiday, some will prefer to stay till resumption.

I agree with most of what you write except few. Yeah Northerners don't like Goodluck for the following reasons.

1. Since the return of democracy, 1999 a southern Christian from Ogun ruled ruled for 8 years under PDP zoning formula. (A party which thinks the presidency will only be rotating within their circle). Finally after the 3rd term of Obj fails, Northerners are happy "It's now our turn". Yar'adua (may Allah provide a nice house for him in Jannatul Firdausil A'ala) became President but death never allow him rule.

Goodluck became President, north feels that Good luck should not contest after completing Yar'adua tenure, so that they can finish their 8 years under the zoning formula (Though it isn't Constitution of Nigeria). But PDP at that time is Boss, they can do and undo.

PDP zoning formula was breached for Goodluck to continue. Hence the hatred for Jonathan and 2011 post Election violence.

2. Failure to act and exert his ful power on Boko Haram add salt upon injury on the first hatred.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Adebowale89(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
bokoharam is political. its only the gullible people that won't understand.

declared state of emergency in all north eastern states. help the citizen to leave the region to a better place, equipped the soldier with some powerful weapons, reform the JTF with an emergency war techniques to face these slowpoke and see if it won't be things of the past

abi how many years would it take them to end this war. negligence makes this scinerio got escalated beyond control

when they end this political drama, that's when bokoharam war would be accomplish. I only pity the innocent soldiers....
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Demmzy15(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
Christane:
It seem d army is actually sending hausa's commanders to the front line to tackle their boko brodas ....so i guess dy is no politics in dat aspect so rip lieutenant colonel umar and abu who were killed by ur own brodas ..
So according to you, anybody that bares a Muslim is automatically an Hausa. That's very wrong, Late Lt. Col Aboo Ali Muhammad was an Igala not hausa and who know maybe Col. Umar is a Nupe!

3 Likes

Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Decryptor(m): 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2016
kidman96:
RIP to the those who paid the ultimate price for our great nation Nigeria.

Its used to be worse. Boko Haram used to wipe out entire villages.

Thank God for Buhari. May he rule Nigeria for 8years in peace.

Long live President Muhammadu Buhari
Long Live Nigeria.
Short live Nigeria and Pres. Buhari haters.

And Short live YOU for spewing this trash behind your cheap itel phone!

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Christane: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ur quote dnt prove otherwise as long as z 4rm d north ...i knw dat lt colonel abu is 4rm igala 4rm kogi state nd is father is a retired brigadier general ...bt he speak hausa nd dy re al geo-politicalize as northerners ...dat why I cal dem hausas.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by kidman96(m): 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Decryptor:

And Short live YOU for spewing this trash behind your cheap itel phone!

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Decryptor(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
kidman96:

I am a corpse already. Just waiting for 24 December 2016 for i and my useless family to die.

Seriously? Why wait till 24th December?? Please make it sooner so the world could be free from the likes of your type!

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
... Not again!
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Scocodia: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
The NA debunk the claim that FG paid ransom to Boko Haram. Then what did the FGN give to secure the 21 Chibok girls release? Since Buhari became president over 400 Boko Haram captured by GEJ had been released to Borno State Governor for rehabilitation; are these demons actually rehabilitated or redrafted for insurgencies? PMB is no doubt protecting Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen at the expense of innocent Nigerian lives. This is the same Boko Haram PMB claimed had been defeated. R.I.P Lt. Col. B U Umar. Thank God FFK is out today.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by mufasasa: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2016
May your soul rest in peace sir. A very gentle and unassuming officer. You helped me in my hour of need and I'll never forget that. May God almighty give your family the strength to bear your loss cry cry cry
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by saudyarmani(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
I hope some of this soldiers are not traitors,selling eachother out sad
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by mightyhazel: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
FriendChoice:

Be the judge. I will do justice to his and allow you or him carefully study this below. Igbo for north have different thinking from caged Igbo of SE.

2. Aligning with the north would not work at this age of media. The north don't forget easily, you call Buhari names even if he does good. Though some northerners don't support Buhari, but they take anyone who insult him base on say em be Hausa president as their enemy. The enemy of Buhari from the north is not equals to the enemy of Buhari in the south. Meaning: if a southerner hate Buhari, let him not think the enemies of Buhari from the north will join him. Why? Because the hate 4 Buhari by Igbos is not because of failure, it's hate for the north (Must especially the Hausa speaking North)

3. North sometimes feels more secured aligning with Yoruba than Igbo at this time of Media. Why? Islamic Bond. Small thing that happened, you call it Islamization, you call Islam bad names.

This cannot be opposition but political suicide by SE
u guys are unbelievable,..

Boko haram and other terror groups are terrorising ur enclaves and making ur lives v miserable and short,but all u can think of at dis moment is igbos igbos and finally igbos.

U need help,..you and ur bedmate riwayne

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by kidman96(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Decryptor:

Seriously? Why wait till 24th December?? Please make it sooner so the world could be free from the likes of your type!

You can bring it closer by jumping into the lagoon.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
mightyhazel:
u guys are unbelievable,..

Boko haram and other terror groups are terrorising ur enclaves and making ur lives v miserable and short,but all u can think of at dis moment is igbos igbos and finally igbos.

U need help,..you and ur bedmate riwayne

Rilwayne001 what is this one saying. So we shouldn't talk of Igbo. But Igbos can talk and embed a thread when it comes to Yorubas or Hausa's/ North. Hypocrisy.

Concerning Boko Haram:. Na for media I dey hearam. Since Oga Burutai done come.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by RareDiamonds: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Rest in Peace
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
mightyhazel:
u guys are unbelievable,.. Boko haram and other terror groups are terrorising ur enclaves and making ur lives v miserable and short,but all u can think of at dis moment is igbos igbos and finally igbos.U need help,..you and ur bedmate riwayne

If you can't read and understand perfectly what the discussion was all about, just shut up! sad
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by CioAngels(f): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mr buhari and mr buratai, please give less attention to niger deltans and send the planes you sent there to Sambisa and stop intentionally killing our young soldiers. Come to think of it, the oil ATM you are protecting is not imparting on Nigerian masses or is thats the money you used to pay boko haram to kill young military officers becos it is the only way to stop them from planning coup? Is any of your sons in the war zone as pa iyabo's son did? Brave soldier junior obasanjo is.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by cuwacuwa99: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Babzilla:

Who is stopping them from bombing Sambisa l?
Arent you tired of the talk?
BH will be over in 2 months
BH has been technically defeated
They are running away
We will bomb sambisa
We have bombed sambisa
We have combed sambisa
Shekau is dead
The videos are fake
we now have weapons
we didnt have weapons
We dont have weapons.. they are outdated
We are purchasing weapons
Its Goodluck's fault
Its America's fault
Its the past governent's fault
Its South African government's fault
We need mercenaries
We dont need mercenaries (our boys can do it)
Its a lie they didnt kill our boys
Crude oil prices are low so no money for weapons
Lol lollzzz. Na waa for Naija
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
vickylincon:
Not again. I hope the western world don dey see wetin dem cause, because they are pressuring the Nigerian Govt to negotiate with them same way they told Jonathan that made Chad dupe him. Buhari has given them money now with the aid of international organization. They are now using the money to fund their operations, if the government bomb sambisa and kill them.. Na God go punish whoever raise human right issue like all those amnesty report. Just tired

God bless you.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
[size=13pt]Boko Haram is Technically back stronger and more deadly, all thanks to Buhari led Federal Government who paid millions of Dollars to Boko Haram as Ransom Money[/size]

LOL when you are your likes and shouting untop of your voice and ask Buhari to negotiate and get the girl release what do you expect.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
President Buhari should resign from 2years indolence and impassive indiscretion

The same way your GEJ resign after all the killing and kidnapping under his Government?
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
1miccza:
PMB: Technically we have defeated BH

Shekau: Thank you Baba for the money now we can kill more and more

Ndi Idiot!!!!!!!!

Use your brain, If you Hero have use the $2.1Billion arms money for the right purpose, We won't get to where we are today.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by 1miccza: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Use your brain, If you Hero have use the $2.1Billion arms money for the right purpose, We won't get to where we are today.

Who the hell is your hero?I am and will always stand for good,innovative,smart,timely leadership. I don't follow sheepishly . The governments so far lack these and more and these very one is much more clueless than the other.. Stop decieving yourself with the unending 2.1 billion dollars noise that will continue till this dispensation leaves it is nothing but a mirage.... Instead of standing for failure you should vouch for your own intelligence....
Come to think of it something tells me that someone's dictating your tune somewhere..
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
1miccza:

Who the hell is your hero?I am and will always stand for good,innovative,smart,timely leadership. I don't follow sheepishly . The governments so far lack these and more and these very one is much more clueless than the other.. Stop decieving yourself with the unending 2.1 billion dollars noise that will continue till this dispensation leaves it is nothing but a mirage.... Instead of standing for failure you should vouch for your own intelligence....
Come to think of it something tells me that someone's dictating your tune somewhere..

I laugh in swahili, Do you know what that $2.1 billion shared by those you and your likes now accept as your hero overnight would have done? They sat on a round tabel and share that money like they are eating dinner while people are dying? If GEJ have taken good action and the advice from the likes of advice from OBJ Boko haram would have not been this powerful. That was what these useless Shitte also want to start and Buhari as order the military to start killing them from now or else we will have another terrorist group to contend with... We need to plan today to save ourselves for tomorrow. If GEJ have taken to advice Boko Haram would not have gone this far.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
onatisi:

This is what happens when ppl vote in a complete dullard as their commander in chief

and under your hero who happen to be a PHD holder what happen? wailers think we have forgotten so soon.
Re: Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram by 1miccza: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I laugh in swahili, Do you know what that $2.1 billion shared by those you and your likes now accept as your hero overnight would have done? They sat on a round tabel and share that money like they are eating dinner while people are dying? If GEJ have taken good action and the advice from the likes of advice from OBJ Boko haram would have not been this powerful. That was what these useless Shitte also want to start and Buhari as order the military to start killing them from now or else we will have another terrorist group to contend with... We need to plan today to save ourselves for tomorrow. If GEJ have taken to advice Boko Haram would not have gone this far.

Who cares about GEJ you might sound intelligent but apparently you are far from it. Your comments only make you sound much more like the person paying your bills. Let me enlighten you there's a leak from Buratai himself which your likes would never be allowed to read cos you are supposed to be their brainwashed disciples In that leak,he actually confirmed that weapons were bought but there has not been renewal or maintainance since this govt came in, That's why we are having these rise in casualties of Officers. Thought your messiah said they have done everything and defeated BH why then are we losing brilliant Officers. Take some time to ask yourself these questions and the veil will be lifted GEJ was an evil but PMB is right now a greater evil...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Regains Freedom, Leaves Awe (Video) / Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha / Insecurity: Obaseki Declares Curfew In Edo, As Army Begins Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.