Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Escrow Service Here On Technology Market. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Escrow Service Here On Technology Market. (624 Views)

I Need Escrow Service Urgently / Escrow Service for Online Transactions in Nigeria / INTRODUCING IBL ESCROW SERVICE:: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escrow Service Here On Technology Market. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
plz can the moderators of this section setup escrow service abeg.. ah want to sell my phone ,but the buyer no wan pay due to location stuff... plz can we get an escrow service here abeg.....
Re: Escrow Service Here On Technology Market. by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
remiproxy:
plz can the moderators of this section setup escrow service abeg.. ah want to sell my phone ,but the buyer no wan pay due to location stuff... plz can we get an escrow service here abeg.....

Seun, I think this will be a great idea. It will be of benefit in marketing sense for you, and this will transform nairaland technology market section to an online market place, and given the number of members and visitors, it's gonna be really productive.
Re: Escrow Service Here On Technology Market. by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Seun, I think this will be a great idea. It will be of benefit in marketing sense for you, and this will transform nairaland technology market section to an online market place, and given the number of members and visitors, it's gonna be really productive.
yes Bruv.. but they won't check this post talk less of doing something about it. nairaland forum is lacking so many things, and this is part of it.. smh

1 Like

Re: Escrow Service Here On Technology Market. by StreamerBlogger: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2016
remiproxy:
yes Bruv.. but they won't check this post talk less of doing something about it. nairaland forum is lacking so many things, and this is part of it.. smh
yes I support this.... Moderators Biko come and see innovation of your forum... Seun lasticalla

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 Lite For Sale / What To Consider Before Choosing A Satellite Phone / Spectranet 4g Lte Mobile Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.