Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Abeg Make Person Laugh Small Jare... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abeg Make Person Laugh Small Jare... (1455 Views)

Laugh Small Jare / Mcfiltermouth Dey Make Person Laugh Oooooo. / Abeg Make Una Come Claim Una Property!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Make Person Laugh Small Jare... by Stoical: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
"Three friends were going to their hotel room on the 130th floor in Dubai.
The lift was not working so they used the stairs. To make it easier, they decided to tell a story each, along d way.
Emeka told an action story up to the 80th floor. Henry told a funny story up to the 129th floor.

They were still laughing when Akpos told his own story that made all of them breakdown in tears! The story, short & so touching!

"I FORGOT THE ROOM KEY IN D CAR"

what would you do, if you were Emeka and Henry?
Re: Abeg Make Person Laugh Small Jare... by calmG(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Lols.... Hilarious... We'll just wait for him to go down and get the key. grin grin grin
Re: Abeg Make Person Laugh Small Jare... by Stoical: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2016
calmG:
Lols.... Hilarious... We'll just wait for him to go down and get the key. grin grin grin
I can't imagine that kind moment...imagine Akpos was an elderly friend nkor? lol

(1) (Reply)

ยป HILARIOUS!! Check Out This Funny Clip(i Bet You Have Experience Such Somehow) / Alert Code #RED / See How Man Describes Eba And Ewgusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.