Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Will You Do??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do??? (681 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do??? by efilefun(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Let's say you traveled and left your wife's mother inLaw at home, by the time you came back you met your first son like this.
My brother and my dear sister what would you do?

1 Share

Re: What Will You Do??? by dollyjoy(f): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
It's impossible to say!
Re: What Will You Do??? by eyinjuege: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Take to a plastic surgeon straight.

Once its been sorted, its bye bye forever to that mil.
Never again....
Re: What Will You Do??? by efilefun(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
eyinjuege:
Take to a plastic surgeon straight.
Once its been sorted, its bye bye forever to that mil.
Never again....
lol
Re: What Will You Do??? by uboma(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2016
this is Child Abuse....
Re: What Will You Do??? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
I will cut one of her breasts off
Re: What Will You Do??? by uairaland: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2016
it reminds me something that happened to someone i know.

she was @ home with her husband but she noticed the husband was kinda nervous and restless that day.
later in the day they received some guests from the husband's family. so her husband sent her on a short errand to get soft drinks and refreshments for their guests.

she went to get dem

on her way back, she heard the loud continuous screams of her daughter. she ran to the door and but it was locked from inside. she was banging on the door and screaming for her husband to open the door.

the doors were opened about 30 mins later and the woman saw fresh tribal marks on her beautiful daughter's face.

horrible thing to experience

(1) (Reply)

My Experience And Fight With Depression / Two Brides And A Groom Marriage In Isoko,delta State / Come And Learn How To Do Self Deliverance Without Visiting Any Home Or Payment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.