Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tekno Still The Man Of The Moment - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tekno Still The Man Of The Moment (412 Views)

Download Mp3: Tekno - Jogodo Mp3 Download / BET 2017: Wizkid, Tekno, Davido Nominated For Best International Act Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Still The Man Of The Moment by macquis(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
According to Playdata radio chart, Tekno’s single Pana is currently the most played song on Nigerian radio, a spot he has held for thirteen weeks in a row. Isn’t that just brilliant?

The Playdata radio chart is based on measurements from impressions gathered from radio stations in Lagos and a couple of other cities across the country. The monitoring service puts together the most played songs on radio for the past week on its top 10 chart.

Augustine Miles Kelechi popularly known by his stage name Tekno has been around the music scene for a while now, but came to prominence in the year 2013 after he got signed to Made Men Music Group. Ever since then the 23 years old player has bombarded Nigerian music lovers with strings of hit songs.

Well this dude has been making headlines lately. Not too long ago, following the release of the Headies Music Awards 2016 List of Nominees, Tekno took to Instagram to air his grievance as to why he of all people was nominated in the Next rated category, a category he claimed to have surpassed considering the fact that he wasn’t a new artiste in the industry and he had dropped more hits than some of the artistes nominated in bigger categories. Never been a big fan of Nigerian music though, but in my opinion, from a Nigerian music perspective I think Tekno deserves far more than being nominated and labelled as nothing more than a Next rated artiste.

If there was ever a time he was more deserving of that award, I mean the Headies Next rated Award, it was last year. But somehow he got so invisible that the organisers of the prestigious didn’t even notice him, he wasn’t even counted worthy of consideration. And if you perfectly recall it was in that same year he released the nationwide hit Duro.

Source:
https://blarckbillboard./2016/11/15/teknos-pana-currently-the-most-rotated-song-on-nigerian-radio/

(1) (Reply)

No Idea Is Original / I Wonder What Will Happen To This Guy When Buhari Watches This Video Clips. / MP3: Jdon - Bro (prod. By Blaze Z)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.