Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women (2354 Views)

5 Reasons Nigerian Children Are Not Speaking Their Native Language / 5 Reasons Nigerian Children Are Not Speaking Their Mother Tongue / Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of 'calabar Women' - Brainnewsng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
Culled from www.palmchatnow.com
Okay, to be clear folks, this post is in no way at all, made to tarnish the reputation of Calabar women as this category of Nigerian women are known to be one of the most hard working and independent women!
But for certain, whether you do know or you don’t have the slightest clue, there are some attributes to Calabar women that makes most Nigerian men really frightened when they hear about or see them, let alone be in a relationship with them.
Below are some of the reasons that have crossed my path from time to time.
1. NAMES: The major thing that cracks people up about the calabars is their very distinct accent and language, it sounds more or less like the Nigerian version of Chinese.
From experience, I know very well that it can be really difficult to pronounce calabar names if you can’t speak the language fluently or master the sounds and tonal difference. Although, calabar names are lovely but to pronounce them could be jaw breaking. If you have doubts about that, pronouns this very popular calabar name “MfonObong”
READ MORE BELOW.... wink cheesy grin tongue
Note: This Article was copied from www.palmchatnow.com

Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
2. DOG MEAT: Most men who are not Calabar view dogs as man’s best friend and they usually find it difficult to engage in eating of dogs. But Calabar women love to make this delicacy often referred to as 404. This matter of food is taken quite seriously as many even refer to Calabar people in derogatory names because of dog-eating. And finally, the popularly know sad

Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2016
3. SEXUAL PROWESS (BEDMATICS): Many men who have second thoughts about their sexual prowess, are usually scared of Calabar girls – this is because of the popular belief that Calabar girls love sex, almost more than life
Thanks

Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2016
Na so
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by hopeforcharles(m): 7:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
No 3 is a pure white lies. Because i have been involved.
But when she loves you, na u go tire
i wish.....
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
hopeforcharles:
No 3 is a pure white lies. Because i have been involved.
But when she loves you, na u go tire
i wish.....
oh cmon, everyone knows no 3 is their best attribute undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2016
smithsydny:
Na so
Smiles... You understand am telling the truth grin
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Choiszman:
Smiles... You understand am telling the truth grin
I dey fear those people.. I no talk anything oo
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by hopeforcharles(m): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Choiszman:
oh cmon, everyone knows no 3 is their best attribute undecided
thatz what every one thinks but that is not how it goes,
had i not see i wouldn't have said. Its more of like Genaralisation, all Yorubas are dirty, all igbo are money mongers, and all hausas are blood thirsty.
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2016
hopeforcharles:

thatz what every one thinks but that is not how it goes,
had i not see i wouldn't have said. Its more of like Genaralisation, all Yorubas are dirty, all igbo are money mongers, and all hausas are blood thirsty.
Smiles, I get you smiley
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
smithsydny:
I dey fear those people.. I no talk anything oo
lol grin
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2016
Personally, I love calabar girls ooo!! tongue let them come, any time, any day
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choise(f): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
True that... wink
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Choise:
True that... wink
wink
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choise(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choiszman(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
Choise:
smiley
M Suspecting you are one of em sef wink undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of Calabar Women by Choise(f): 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
you wish
Choiszman:
M Suspecting you are one of em sef wink undecided

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Traditional Wedding / Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival / Coming Soon Cultural Heritage Tour To Ghana In September.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.