Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here - Education (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here (146728 Views)

Australia Scholarships For International Students - Apply Here Before Deadline / Jim Ovia,ty Danjuma & AU Scholarships For African Students - APPLY NOW / Australia & Japanese Scholarship For International Students – APPLY NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by sisir16717: 4:17am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
done
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
ok
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
What about Analytics course
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
smiley
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by damajer: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Learn Maths & English at home for FREE.
No need of providing us any details.
Just visit: https://uk.ixl.com
Username: jss1418 (for JSS 1)
Username: jss2418 (for JSS 2)
Username: jss3418 (for JSS 3)
Username: sss1418 (for SSS 1)
Username: sss2418 (for SSS 2)
Username: sss3418 (for SSS 3)
Password: general
For help on using the platform,
Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Kdm3aX4n2Y
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
morning
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2020
already sent chek it now
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by zona01: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
An enquiry into Niyi Osundare’s ‘The leader and the led‘ depicts different kinds of politicians who fight for power and leadership positions in Nigeria & Africa. The poem ‘The leader and the led’ by Niyi Osundare has 12 stanzas. Each stanza of the first seven stanzas has contrasting ideas, which presents the problems of leadership in Africa while the remaining stanzas proffer possible solutions. Each stanza carries unique meaning related to the understanding of the poem. Continue reading at https://kisswriters.com/an-enquiry-into-niyi-osundares-the-leader-and-the-led/
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 2:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
ok
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 4:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Scholarship - SIITGO
Software202:
Hello Nairalanders, am here again [as usual] to give you genuine and legal information which I think will be useful to all Nigerian elites. Are you still doubting? - Check my previous posts.

Roughly two years ago, an offer was placed here on Nairaland - detailing a scholarship program. Many Nairalanders blackmailed it, even some took their time to report the advertisers that they were all scammers. We thank God, still here on Nairaland, the few that loves giving trials saw that it was genuine and duly benefited from it.

I Erisan Olasheni is now using this medium to inform you that the scholarship is genuine and up-to-date. I have tried this, and I got a cert. in C++ and Computer Engineering from this great program.

Many graduates and undergraduates are looking for a standardized and reliable free scholarships in Nigeria to improve their academic career and to earn a living. These days, to find good reliable free scholarships for undergraduates and graduates is not very easy.

Many scholars keep searching for:

- scholarships for international students
- scholarships in nigeria
- international scholarships
- list of scholarships
- free scholarships
- scholarships for undergraduates
- apply for scholarships
- scholarships for college

But I can tell you they still don't find a reliable one.

In order to empower the elites, an international company, SIIT Global has provided free ICT scholarships in different area of studies in Nigeria. Over 200 courses are available for Nigerian elites for FREE in order to befit your educational career.

For a rapid job placement, being I.C.T equipped and career braced up for the 21st century economy landscape At No Cost - SIIT Global scholarship is the right scholarship choice for you.

>> APPLY NOW
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
got 87 thanks
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 6:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nice
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 9:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
smiley
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by ojoalalibo: 7:21am On Apr 25, 2020
Nicely
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
comments
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
smiley
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
nicely
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by lecel14457: 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
ok
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fitac33654: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by gecivo2523: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
ok
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fitac33654: 9:30am On Apr 26, 2020
I.T Training in Nigeria,
I.T Training in Ghana,
I.T Training in Kenya,
I.T Training in Uganda,
I.T Training in Rwanda
I.T Training in Tanzania
I.T Training in Zimbabwea
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by gecivo2523: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Software202:
Hello Nairalanders, am here again [as usual] to give you genuine and legal information which I think will be useful to all Nigerian elites. Are you still doubting? - Check my previous posts.

Roughly two years ago, an offer was placed here on Nairaland - detailing a scholarship program. Many Nairalanders blackmailed it, even some took their time to report the advertisers that they were all scammers. We thank God, still here on Nairaland, the few that loves giving trials saw that it was genuine and duly benefited from it.

I Erisan Olasheni is now using this medium to inform you that the scholarship is genuine and up-to-date. I have tried this, and I got a cert. in C++ and Computer Engineering from this great program.

Many graduates and undergraduates are looking for a standardized and reliable free scholarships in Nigeria to improve their academic career and to earn a living. These days, to find good reliable free scholarships for undergraduates and graduates is not very easy.

- list of scholarships
- free scholarships
- apply for scholarships

In order to empower the elites, an international company, SIIT Global has provided free ICT scholarships in different area of studies in Nigeria. Over 200 courses are available for Nigerian elites for FREE in order to befit your educational career.

For a rapid job placement, being I.C.T equipped and career braced up for the 21st century economy landscape At No Cost - SIIT Global scholarship is the right scholarship choice for you.

>> APPLY NOW

I.T Training in Nigeria,
I.T Training in Ghana,
I.T Training in Kenya,
I.T Training in Uganda,
I.T Training in Rwanda
I.T Training in Tanzania
I.T Training in Zimbabwe
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fitac33654: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2020
morning
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by okpiewon(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
6 Skills and Hobby You Should be Learning Right Now to Become a Better Person After COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reln4ZzJcxM
Software202:

- list of scholarships
- free scholarships
- apply for scholarships

>> APPLY NOW
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Benyte2013: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Can I do the SIITglobal course using my info is hot 8 phone? Is it advisable because currently I don't have a laptop.
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by Benyte2013: 2:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
okpiewon:
6 Skills and Hobby You Should be Learning Right Now to Become a Better Person After COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Reln4ZzJcxM
. Thanks for this information. Can I use infinix hot8 phone for the program please. I'll appreciate an answer as early as possible before I pay for the discounted course fee please. Thanks
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by fitac33654: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
Yes
Benyte2013:
Can I do the SIITglobal course using my info is hot 8 phone? Is it advisable because currently I don't have a laptop.
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by gecivo2523: 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
Very Nice!
Re: SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - Apply Here by webady: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2020
Sure

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (132) (Reply)

Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here / 2017/2018 Lasu Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.