Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments (628 Views)

Lessons From Liberia's President-elect, George Weah's Victory / Senegal To Host Gambia’s President-elect Until Swearing-in / US President-elect, Donald Trump’s Motorcade (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2016
US President-elect, Donald Trump, has awarded key roles in his incoming team to a top Republican party official and a conservative media chief.

Chairman of the Republican National Committee (RNC), Reince Priebus, will be his Chief of Staff while Stephen Bannon, from the right-wing Breitbart News Network, will serve as Mr Trump’s Chief Strategist.

In a statement on Sunday afternoon, the transition team emphasized that the two men would work “as equal partners to transform the federal government”.

Mr Trump described Mr Priebus and Mr Bannon as “highly qualified leaders who worked well together on our campaign and led us to an historic victory”.

Channels Television Reports that Mr Bannon said on Sunday: “I want to thank President-elect Trump for the opportunity to work with Reince in driving the agenda of the Trump administration.

“We had a very successful partnership on the campaign, one that led to victory. We will have that same partnership in working to help President-elect Trump achieve his agenda.”

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/donald-trump-makes-new-key-appointments/

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Photo: Donald Trump

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2016
That is how we know those who are prepared to rule
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by drss2(m): 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
now dats a leader who's ready to lead.
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by xamster(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
That's how we identify a focus society. Proactive leadership.
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by UnknownT: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
Over here in Nigeria, they will start "permutating" appointees based on religion and ethnicity

1 Like

Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
kenonze:
That is how we know those who are prepared to rule

Really?
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
UnknownT:
Over here in Nigeria, they will start "permutating" appointees based on religion and ethnicity

Hmmmmm

Must you blame? Lol
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2016
xamster:
That's how we identify a focus society. Proactive leadership.

Good

But, what do you like about this man?
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by UnknownT: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm

Must you blame? Lol
Did i blame? sad
Re: US President-elect, Donald Trump Makes New Key Appointments by xamster(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=BrainnewsNg post=51064223]

Good

But, what do you like about this man?[/quote
economically trump have always shown his dynamism. however in the political sphere he is as good as a debutant.
Actually I've never been a fan of trump from the onset, yet they must always be something one must admire even in his foe.
first I like his intellectual prowess. how he used his business idea to identify what the average American wants and champion it to create controversy and propaganda in other to be heard in nooks and crannies of the world. ""The real Americans ideology".
seconded Trump is the bulldozer ready to clear out the purported wreckage of Obama’s past. He is not frightened by any belittling opposition tricks of politics. He trashes despicable, corrupt
Democrats. He says all the things that the Americans may have wanted their Presidential candidates to
say, especially to Crooked, Creepy, Crappy
and Corrupt Hillary Clinton.
moreover trump is perceive as a better alternative as against Hillary Clinton. did I me mention this is the worst candidates ever in history they least expected.
there is more to why I may like him even though his true intents. Anyways he is now the elected POTUS and there is no significant effect a protest nor hate can undo.

(1) (Reply)

Trump Cabinet Education Level Versus Obama Cabinet Education Level / BREAKING: Gambian Electoral Boss Flees Country Amidst Threat To Life / Trump’s National Security Adviser Michael Flynn Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.