Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) (46288 Views)

Ojo Inna Is Dead! Enesi Ojo Murderer Killed By Electricity Truck (Disturbing Pix / Naij.com Replies MMM Founder,sergey Mavrodi / Naij.com's Editor Yinka Adeparusi Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) by deebrain(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I don't wish anybody RIP.
Many have died many more will still die. It is how you lived your life that will determine whether you will RIP or not.
Enough said

That someone will read the developing story to this one and still say this, is unfortunate.

The truth you said within your second paragraph is over weighed by the display of wickedness in your statements.

Haba! Some of you in nairaland are very wicked. Where is empathy and compassion in your heart? Kai.

May God give whoever is dating you or whoever is your wife and children, grace.

Re: Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2016
deebrain:

That someone will read the developing story to this one and still say this, is unfortunate.

The truth you said within your second paragraph is over weighed by the display of wickedness in your statements.

Haba! Some of you in nairaland are very wicked. Where is empathy and compassion in your heart? Kai.

May God give whoever is dating you or whoever is your wife and children, grace.

Stupid thing.

Did you just call me stupid
Re: Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) by Teefire(m): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2016
amuijiji:
APC brown envelope journalism...

Their is no iota of humanity left in you.
Re: Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
solasoulmusic:

test and see

Lol. I know better in this particular case. I don't want to comment on it. It hurts me.
Re: Yinka Adeparusi Is Dead (Naij.com Editor) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
SouthWestBlood:

Lol. I know better in this particular case. I don't want to comment on it. It hurts me.

Everyone is gifted I won't pull it out of you Blessings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) / Snake That Was Killed At My Mum's Bar This Morning (pictures) / The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.