Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family (545 Views)

Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim / "If You Sleep With Me, You Sleep With A Snake" - Lady At TB Joshua's Church Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family by wellstryme(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
So my dad use to say we can't be bitten by a snake,even if the snake comes near us that we can't be bitten,I don't believe it though but is there possibilities that there is element of truth in his statements..
Re: My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family by sunny99(m): 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2016
story
Re: My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
Go to a zoo or find a puff adder , gaboon viper or African spittig cobra around to certify his claim.
Re: My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family by wellstryme(m): 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Go to a zoo or find a puff adder , gaboon viper or African spittig cobra around to certify his claim.
Lol you don't know me but you hate me this much
Re: My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family by thesicilian: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
All you need to do is get a snake and provoke it a little. Test your dad's hypothesis and either confirm or disprove it for yourself
Re: My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family by ojun50(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ok, na lizard go they after una make yr papa dey deceive una u hear
Re: My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family by Niflheim(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
@OP,

Have you heard of snake handling churches in the United States!!! They also claim that snakes cannot bite them!!!

Many have been bitten.................and many have died!!!
Re: My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family by wellstryme(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP,

Have you heard of snake handling churches in the United States!!! They also claim that snakes cannot bite them!!!

Many have been bitten.................and many have died!!!
Lwkmd
Re: My Dad Told Me We Can't Be Bitten By A Snake In Our Family by otemanuduno: 7:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
A trial will convince others. However, if you still want to remain on the planet earth, just ignore that notion and do away with any thought to test it out. But if you get overwhelmed with the thought of trying it out, then find an anaconda. Historians will relay the rest of the story to generations to come. grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Apostle W .E Nwokeoma / All What You Need To Know About ‘christmas’ / Jesus Was Born In September Not December !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.