Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

10 Easiest Courses In The World - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Easiest Courses In The World (1896 Views)

Top 10 Easiest And Fastest Ways To Earn Money On The Internet TODAY / Easiest Way To Learn And Trade Crypto Currencies / Easiest Way To Make Money Online 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Easiest Courses In The World by Kalatium(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
1. Education
An article on CBS MoneyWatch named education the country’s easiest major. It said: Research over the years has indicated that education majors, who enter college with the lowest average SAT scores, leave with the highest grades. Some of academic evidence documenting easy A’s for future teachers goes back more than 50 years!
Women’s Studies
2. Studying culture from a woman’s perspective might not be so hard.
When you graduate, you can look for jobs in social studies, teaching, counseling or human resources.
3. Religious Studies
Religious studies majors take courses like “Origins of Christianity,” “Early Chinese Thought,” and “Later Chinese Thought.” If you’re a history buff with an interest in reading and long lectures, you may be able to breeze right through this degree.
4. English Literature or Literature in English
If you love to read, you’ll enjoy this degree path, because reading and discussing what you read are the cornerstones of English literature programs. While you may have to write a few short stories, with electives like film theory and art appreciation you can coast.
After graduation, look for jobs in education, public relations or marketing.
5. Sports Management
Cazenovia College suggests that knowledge of sports, plus solid decision making and good people skills are essential qualities for this field. When I was in college, this was a top degree choice for football players because it didn’t require much, if any, math, science or history. Instead you’ll learn about the human body, public relations and sports, and take a lot of physical education.
6.Creative Writing
If you love to write, this major is for you. This degree path doesn’t require chemistry, calculus or biology courses. Instead, you’ll spend most of your time writing and learning about other writers, with plenty of options for easy electives.
7.Communications Studies
Communication majors learn the art of speaking, either personally or to a large audience. This means a lot of speech writing and presentation, but also a lot of easy courses like “Principles of Oral Communication”
Once you graduate, you’re qualified for jobs in marketing or perhaps business management.
8. Liberal Studies
In this major you’ll learn about art, nature, social sciences and philosophy. Sound easy? It very well could be. As a liberal studies major you’ll take courses geared toward ethics in polite society.
9. Theater Arts
Theater arts majors spend four years acting in – and learning about – plays and dance. If you have a desire to be on stage, you’ll enjoy classes like “Introduction to Modern Dance Theory” and “Fundamentals of Theater Production.”
10.Art
You’ll study painting, ceramics, photography, sculpture and drawing. Most of your tests will be creating a piece of art, and since much about art is subjective or perhaps your instructor isn’t very good, just follow the assignment and you’re well on your way to a high GPA.
Look for work as an artist, art dealer or book illustrator.
Re: 10 Easiest Courses In The World by Mikylopez(f): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
I'm still. A jambite i initially. Wanted. To study. International relations. Buh it wasn't. Open at. Time. Of my registration had to apply. For english and literature.... Buh i really. Suck at literature..... Anyways let's see. How it goes
Re: 10 Easiest Courses In The World by Kalatium(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mikylopez:
I'm still. A jambite i initially. Wanted. To study. International relations. Buh it wasn't. Open at. Time. Of my registration had to apply. For english and literature.... Buh i really. Suck at literature..... Anyways let's see. How it goes

The course is challenging buh it's easier compared to other courses.

(1) (Reply)

How To Become An Chattered Accountant / Entrepreneurship Seminar / Presentation / Become A Professional Accountant With Accounting Packages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.