Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,817 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Benue Needs Bigger Stadium —adeboye - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benue Needs Bigger Stadium —adeboye (529 Views)

Ighalo: My Man United Dream Bigger Than Shanghai Shenhus Megabucks / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / 2019 AFCON: Salah Leads The Pharaoh's Into The Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue Needs Bigger Stadium —adeboye by oswaggiee(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2016

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has called on the Benue State Governor Governor Samuel Ortom to construct a bigger stadium in Makurdi, the state capital.

Adeboye made the call at the Aper Aku Stadium on Sunday. The cleric arrived in the state on Saturday.

He said the large number of people that attended the Sunday prayer session of the church had shown that the stadium had become too small for big events.

“With what I’m seeing here, this stadium is small, your Excellency. I will like you to build a bigger stadium,” Adeboye said.

He said the Christian Association of Nigeria, Benue State chapter, was in dire need of a secretariat and promised to send someone to represent him at the foundation laying ceremony.

Adeboye however assured the state chairman of CAN, Rev. Akpen Leva, that he would attend the dedication of the secretariat.

THATS NOT ALL OOH..READ FULL GIST HERE http://kleeqers.com/forum/sport/2822-benue-needs-bigger-stadium-adeboye

1 Like

Re: Benue Needs Bigger Stadium —adeboye by eezeribe(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2016
I was there live at Hope Aperakum stadium

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Analysis Of Uefa Europa League[live]from Net9ra Predict [won] / Mary Ologbosere, Falconets’ Player Collapses At Abuja Hotel After NFF Failed To / Plane Carrying Brazilian Club Side Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.