Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Full Tutorial On How To Install Kali Linux On Android - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Full Tutorial On How To Install Kali Linux On Android (1148 Views)

⭐️ How To Dual Boot Kali Linux V2018.4 With Windows 10 ⭐️ / Full Tutorial On How To Avoid Facebook Account Ban On Newly Created Facebook Act / How To Install Linux On Any Android Phone Without Rooting (SEE DETAILS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Tutorial On How To Install Kali Linux On Android by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2016
Full Tutorial On How to Install Kali Linux on Android

Hacking becomes much easier when you have all the required tools (more than 300 pre-installed tools) you are probably ever going to need whenever you want to hack. Others can be downloaded easily.In today’s post which is focused mainly on those who have read my previous article on Operating systems for Hackers and would love to have one of them installed on their Android devices. With this, you can turn your android device into a hacking tool with the greatest Hacker’s OS Kali Linux.

Let’s Begin:
This tutorial helps you run any GNU/Linux on your android device here and am going to show the easy way to install Kali Linux in android phone easily.

REQUIREMENTS
1. Rooted Android Phone which you must do first.
2. Busybox Installer.(Download)
3. Linux Deploy.(Download)
4. Android VNC Viewer.(Download)
5. 4GB Free Space on your External Memory.
6. High Speed Internet Connection.

STEP 1sadInstalling Busy-box)
First we need to install UNIX Scripts into our device using the Busybox Installer app. Download the app from above given link and install it in your tablet Linux. Open the app and follow the given steps.
1.Choose the Busybox Version from the drop down menu.
2.Tap the install button.
3.It will download the scripts to be install.
4.After installing you will get the success message.
Now you have successfully installed Busybox in your android device.
Note: If the installing fails you need to choose different Busybox versions.

STEP 2sadConfigure Linux Deploy)
Linux Deploy is the Official app to Download and install Kali Linux on android, Just download the app and install it in your android. Now open the app and follow the given steps.
1.Tap the properties icon and it should open the properties screen.Kali Linux
2. In properties, select the distribution to be installed.Kali Linux
3. Leave some setting to be default and set the desktop environment to GNOME.Kali Linux
4.Select all the components in Components Menu.Kali Linux
5. In GUI Settings just interchange the height and width values.Kali Linux
6. Now select the install button and then OK.Kali Linux Kali Linux
7. Now the installation process should start and you should exercise patience for the installation process to complete although it takes a bit much of time to finish the process but i highly recommend using WiFi if available to prevent incoming Calls and SMS to avoid disconnection issues and end up getting frustrated.Kali Linux
8. I would have added the screenshot of completed process in mine but i can’t since I already did it. Now tap the START button and OK, It will mount the Linux file.Kali Linux
9. Note: The IP address in the top left corner of Linux deploy changes periodically.

STEP 3sadConfigure Android VNC)
Open the Android VNC Viewer, Enter Nickname and password the default password for Kali Linux is changeme and use the IP address copied from Linux deploy. Mine is 192.168.1.35 and the port is 5900 and username is android and then color is 24-bit color(4bpp). Finally tap the Connect button you will see the Kali Linux in your android device.Kali LinuxKali LinuxKali LinuxKali LinuxKali Linux
Note:
To close Kali Linux, exit from the VNC viewer and then go to Linux Deploy and simply tap the Stop Button and OK, This should close the Mounted Image. You can use the Linux Penetration Testing on your Android device and it is among the most popular used for Cyber Hacking.
I hope this works for you, It has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S3, XOLO A500S IPS, Infocus M2 3G and others. Don’t forget to share so others can benefit from this post And Feel free to comment if you encounter any problem.Thanks
Source:http://khalidsblog.com/full-tutorial-install-kali-linux-android/

(1) (Reply)

How To Process Foreign Check In Nigeria / I Need 100k Instagram Account / Air-peace Airline Sets A Record In Nigeria Aviation Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.