Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

3 Things Upcoming Artist Forget To Do To Succeed - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 3 Things Upcoming Artist Forget To Do To Succeed (487 Views)

Things Upcoming Music Acts Must Know / New Video: Aka & Anatii – Don’t Forget To Pray / The Secret And Formula To Succeed In Nigeria Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things Upcoming Artist Forget To Do To Succeed by oguchesam: 3:12am On Nov 16, 2016
1. Dont sell CD: Concentrate on making more people listen to your music, instead of trying to sell to prospecting fans work hard on making them buy. no body like being sold to so dont try to sell, just make a good music they are ready to buy.

2. Offer to sing for free: most up coming musician make terrible mistake of charging for every performance, it is not every performance that deserve being paid for, network effectively by working for free

3. leverage on the power of internet: Have a strong online presence, website, blogs, facebook page etc. There is a great platform for up and coming artist known as hipeeps, it combines the functions of facebook, twitter and pintrest, not just that, you can build a strong music community using this tool, there is also a paid membership feature which allows you give access to only members who have paid to listen to your music visit www.hipeeps.com.ng just imagine each person pays 1$ just to listen then an average of 100/hour in a week you should make over 2,400 dollars give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Songwriter. How Do I Get My Songs Across To Artists I Wrote Them For? / South Africa To Host 2017 Edition Of Alabanza Concert- Nigeria Mega Gospel Conce / Olosho ( Owoblow Mixtape)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.