Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Are You Living A Life Filled With The Gilt Of Sin? Come And Find Rest Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Living A Life Filled With The Gilt Of Sin? Come And Find Rest Today. (334 Views)

Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance / Cherubim And Seraphim Baba Aladura Laid To Rest Today / 4 Ways To Abandon A Life Of Sin - Kikiotolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Living A Life Filled With The Gilt Of Sin? Come And Find Rest Today. by Dpearlz: 3:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Dear brothers and sisters, guilt and fear are very bad emotions that can easily lead to depression and suicidal toughts. If you're currently shackled with these terrible weapons of the devil, I've got great news for you, and that answer is Jesus. He said are you weary or heavy hearted? Come to me and I will give you rest

Mathew 11:28-30.
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Accept JESUS as your lord and saviour today and receive true peace and joy.

Say this prayer with me with all sincerity. Lord Jesus, I admit I am a sinner and that I can't help myself. Lord I believe that you died on the Cross to pay the price for my sins. I accept your gift of salvation and ask that you come into my life to be my lord and personal saviour, in Jesus name, Amen

This is the best decision you can ever make. I will advice that you Look for a bible beliving church to attend, try to study the bible and pray (talk) in the name of Jesus to God daily also.

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 26th Nov, 2016 / Who No Like Better Thing / Awesome God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.