Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,360 members, 7,857,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% (17269 Views)

Doctors’ Exodus Looms As International Flights Resume This Week / COVID-19: Danger Looms As Nigerians Jettison Safety Measures / COVID-19: Stop Revealing Details Of Drugs Used For Treatment- FG Warns Survivors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by maberry(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Bubu is working

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Kassidy90(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2016
Everything is wrong with this administration, the amount I normally take to market to buy reagents can't even buy 40% of what I use to buy again....

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Miles300: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
michoim:
The solution is made in Nigeria drugs. Change begins with you.
u think countries of the world don't use medical products from other parts of the world ... That's the importance of globalization.

7 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Maj196(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Buhari oo

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sai BaBa
Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Jokerman(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
Oh mehn... I wish ds Buhari can resign... d man nor sabi anyfin....
Paracetamol of #20 now #50-#70 naira... na wa...

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Hiploko(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
demonic afonjaists will always have a defense. they are now asking Nigerians to settle for made in Nigeria drugs and agbo when the dullard in chief travels abroad to clean his ear. Nature will judge you all.

8 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by AreaFada2: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2016
If people cannot treat high blood pressure because of rocketing prices, then more stroke, heart attack, heart failure & deaths should be expected.

To think that many of these people voted for change.

But as usual, Zombies be like: Blame the clueless drunken fisherman. Their recorded playback song never fails. cheesy grin

Sadly, their sober kunu sipping hero is dispensing joblessness, hunger & death.

Give me a merry drunken man that brings prosperity, hope & optimism anytime.

6 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Useless government

4 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by olumosen(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
You mean we should patronise elewe omo undecidedYou mean we should patronise elewe omo
Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Bujumbura(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sasuwa:
this drugs companies are owned by pdp memebers, now that they cannot asses free money , their business is crumbling, wwe all know they are enjoying corruption before.
This comment shows how dumb you reason.

Never you marry your type or the world will be left with dumb kids to teach them sense

8 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by matrixme(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
shinebabe:
When we say buy local drugs that are effective like Ruzu bitters, you people won't listen, prefering the oyinbo injections and chemicalised tablets.
Which mumu local drug is that? Recently I decided to try local 'agbo' as against tablets to save costs during the recession when I had typhoid fever. I thank God I'm alive today, cos I could have died. I will never never never jeopardize my health as such again.
These things are kobo smart, naira foolish. Do not recommend them to anyone and yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
The nomad's a disaster!

4 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by kettle84(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Joel3:
if you check all the northern administration you will easily relate with the happenings. only yaru dua of blessed memory tried. they are untrained and allow religion hold the better part of them.

imagine the damaged. no amount of repair this high price will never go back again.
who do we blame if not people from the other side who helped the mallam to become president, now they can't afford to do OWAMBE again.

7 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by ajebuter(f): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Firefire:
cry
Buhary well-done.

Time for our Herbalists to strive.

Abi oh...

Oko Oloyun and Yemkem now to the rescue shebi?

Olorun a gba wa lowo gambari ajegoro oh...

1 Like

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by obinna58(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mbaka,t.b joshua, adeboye and buhari has successful ly demolished Nigeria I think it's time for d rising sun
Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Firefire(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
ajebuter:

Abi oh...

Ami re po, sister mi.

Ba wo ni oju Ojoo' ni be hun?
Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by NightHawke: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
@ this point I give up on Buhari and his APC led government.

I was young and queued for Rice, Milk & Sugar when he came in previously as a military head of state. Essential Services Act then.

Today people can't buy common paracetamol. Now its recession.

I weep for our tomorrow distroyed by the political class and their allies who connived to bleed this country over the years.

The events that will bring this country to its knees is just round the corner.

There is no statistics of the current death toll from hunger and unaffordable health care because most innocent Nigerians didn't even make it to the nearest I'll equipped hospital.

Be assured the remnant of the living WILL NOT FORGET.

7 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by kettle84(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
matrixme:

Which mumu local drug is that? Recently I decided to try local 'agbo' as against tablets to save costs during the recession when I had typhoid fever. I thank God I'm alive today, cos I could have died. I will never never never jeopardize my health as such again.
These things are kobo smart, naira foolish. Do not recommend them to anyone and yourself.
my friend, AGBO can't cure all diseases ,infact agbo is not scientifically proven to 100% cure any disease besides it doesn't work for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sasuwa:
this drugs companies are owned by pdp memebers, now that they cannot asses free money , their business is crumbling, wwe all know they are enjoying corruption before.

You are as silly as you come. I won't take me time to give you a full dosage of education, because you also experience inflation of foods, drugs and commodities as I do. We're in it together, dumb.

5 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Orikinla(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
Taking the juice of Ugu leaves prepared with EVA or Nestle bottle water every month can prevent and cure many diseases, such as fevers, etc.

If you can afford good bottle water, boil safe drinking water and use it after two hours to wash the Ugu leaves and extract the juice.
Drink immediately.

Health Benefits of Ugu leaf (Telfairia occidentalis)
The seed are used in making cakes which are high in protein and are suitable for fortifying foods
Pregnant women suffering from anemia is advised to use the leaf to strengthen the blood
The oil seeds have lactating properties and are therefore in high demand by women with young babies.
The sliced young leaves mixed with coconut water and salt can be stored in bottle and used for the treatment of convulsion
The Telfairia occidentalis juice used in the management of hyperchelsterolaemia, liver problems, and impaired immune system
The Telfairia occidentalis juice has the potential to regenerate testicular damage and therefore can be used used to remedy reproductive and fertility issues
Telfairia is high in anti- oxidant and free radical scavenger properties and that may contribute to why many use the leave extract in oxidative damage condition such as cancers, liver and liver diseases.
Nursing mothers are advised to drink the Telfairia occidentalis juice in other to replenish lost blood, due to its high iron content
The Telfairia occidentalis can also be used for the treatment of malaria

http://www.thenaturesfarmacy.com/health-benefits-of-ugu-leaf-telfairia-occidentalis/

1 Like

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by obinna58(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari Why?

Right Now even your Gullible Zombies cannot afford this sudden rise in cost of drugs/medications cry cry cry cry

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by shinebabe(f): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
matrixme:

Local drugs are not mumu. I hope you realise that those ones you brake were actually knowlege gleaned from local management of ailments in different countries. Besides the drug I was referring to (Ruzu herbal) has been proven to be very effective for the ailments to claims to take care of. It is also American FDA approved (American version of NAFDAC).

So pls free your mind from the negativity, or is it complex, of the use of local drugs. I'll advise that if you want to use local drugs apart front the one I've stated here (which has dosage and a back office); make sure you don't self administer, get a good local herbs seller. You'd know them cos they'd be popular around the area for what they do. They are not gin and alchohol sellers so don't mistake them.for one.
Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Trybes(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2016
ivandragon:

http://punchng.com/crisis-looms-prices-drugs-increase-150/

The FG should act immediately people need to be able to to treat themselves with appropriate and correct doses of drugs. Especially the drugs for children should be subsidised.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2016
MMM is the key!

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by asumo12: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
michoim:
The solution is made in Nigeria drugs. Change begins with you.

Your father is a fool for creating an slowpoke like you

3 Likes

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by anonymuz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=ajebuter post=51111687]

Abi oh...

You were the same people that voted for a reverse change.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Presidiotbuhari: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sasuwa:

1 Like

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by kingwax7007: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Onegai:
So, we are about to become Venezuela...where people, including babies, die of easily treatable diseases due to lack of drugs. Venezuela is collapsing at the hands of an incompetent leader, foodstuffs are being rationed. Seems Nigeria wants to join this and already we have an expected famine and a food crisis in the North East. The governments of past could have petitioned WHO so that we can manufacture Malaria, Typhiod, Retrovirals and Vaccines here since and avoid this situation, as India does.
next time, when u go to the market to buy mean, buy brains, lots of it.. No be only zombies dey eat brain, even folkish people need it more.

Venezuela is in recession because like Nigeria, they are all dependent on oil.. They were the top oil producers before and they are import-based country like ur yeye country..

So, next time, imagine the brain as an app and use it!!!
Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by airminem(f): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
[color=#550000][/color] They Famine Implies On Drugs Too? People Running The Economy Like Third Countries Tap Waters

1 Like

Re: Crisis Looms As Prices Of Drugs Increase By 150% by Corperadams: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wer retired native doctors? Business don show oooo....
Una market go soon boom.
And my fellow paddy, u can do ur slf well to join d future millionairs as u become d aparentice as soon as possible.... Lol.
Before...... APC change,,, NOW... Change APC. If u agree click like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Of The First Victim Of Ebola Virus In Nigeria Cremated / Malaria: The Best Disease You Can Get / Man Who Impregnated A Mad Woman In Katsina, Detained By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.