Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

'Buhari Is A 419er':Man Blasts Buhari Afta He Was Charged N7k 4 Immunization(Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Is A 419er':Man Blasts Buhari Afta He Was Charged N7k 4 Immunization(Pix (651 Views)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / FFK Calls Okorocha: "Scum, Ritualist, Filthy, Pig, Cultist, 419er, Sodomite" / Cct Trial: Efcc Witness Admits Saraki Was Charged Without Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Buhari Is A 419er':Man Blasts Buhari Afta He Was Charged N7k 4 Immunization(Pix by ebosie11(f): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2016
Nigerian man has taken to social media to call out President Buhari's led administration after he was charged N7k for polio immunization.According to him,the FG keeps deceiving people that polio vaccine is free in Nigeria.Below is what he wrote....

'Here is what Nigerians pay for immunization. I am thinking of the poor mass who does not even have money to eat and take care of the baby talkless of paying such amount for immunization. Health officials are busy making money out the poor mass in the name of immunization. I was touched when a certain lady could not pay for the fee and she was pushed out. I heard of a polio free nigeria means a polio free Africa how does it work and possible for that'

'Government of Nigeria keep deceiving us that immunization is free. Dis is what I paid for immunization in govt Hospital in Abj. I dont have any issues in paying the money or whatever amount but the problem is poor mass who can't afford the said amount it means that he or she will not get immunization for his or her child. Dis govt keep on play us 419 from day one. You will see govt official coming to give reason why people pay that amount for immunization. Nigerian govt which way forward abeg?'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-calls-out-fg-after-he-was.html

Re: 'Buhari Is A 419er':Man Blasts Buhari Afta He Was Charged N7k 4 Immunization(Pix by FagsamPHP(m): 7:21am On Nov 16, 2016
Buhari don finish this country, Someone should just tell me Buhari's achievement since may 2015?

Like for Buhari, share for Goat.....
Re: 'Buhari Is A 419er':Man Blasts Buhari Afta He Was Charged N7k 4 Immunization(Pix by Realist2: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2016
Buhari has not add a single value to Nigeria ever since taken over, rather he has taken Nigeria retrogressively on a speed lane to '83 backwardness and suffering.

All buhari know is to always compounds the woos of Nigerians, he has bastardized all the sanitized system handed over to him, from INEC, the Judiciary, The Legislations, Health Sectors , Law enforcement agencies, Agricultural sector , Education and finally to the Economy. The man destroyed everything.
Re: 'Buhari Is A 419er':Man Blasts Buhari Afta He Was Charged N7k 4 Immunization(Pix by TheArchangel(f): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2016
This is for rota virus which is only free in some selected states in Nigeria. This is because :

...The vaccine is expensive.
...the campaign against rota virus kicked off late 2014 or early 2015 and the vaccine is not readily available.
...it is even cheap if he got it at 7,000 naira, it should be doubled in private hospital.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is A 419er':Man Blasts Buhari Afta He Was Charged N7k 4 Immunization(Pix by TheArchangel(f): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2016
Ebosie11, polio vaccine is free and is administered to children between 0-5 years in Nigeria. The polio campaign is carried out every month in all the nooks and crannies of this country.
Kindly modified your opening post. The receipt is showing polio while you are mentioning rota virus they are miles apart in difference.

I am not a fan of Buhari but truth must be told, abeg.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Is A 419er':Man Blasts Buhari Afta He Was Charged N7k 4 Immunization(Pix by eleko1: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2016
sad shocked sad.PA Buhari,pls do something,Niagrans are suffering.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan For 2019: Perish The Thought! / Breaking: ASUU Strike Is Over - / Why INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.