Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Oau Students' Comrades Attcked By Cult Like Persons - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Students' Comrades Attcked By Cult Like Persons (780 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / OAU Students Knelt Down To Write Their MEE 203 Exam / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Students' Comrades Attcked By Cult Like Persons by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2016
The event of 1999 is still fresh in d mind of students. On Sunday 13th of November, a rape case accusing ZARBATH was reported to some comrades on campus but some cult like attacks on comrades prevented d case from being moderated by d CSO OF d student union in the person of AYOADE ADEDAYO. Yesterday evening comrades like IBK, AND LEVUZ where attacked in faj in which IBK was beaten blue black and comrade levuz was attacked by the same elements, he was beaten and abducted by dis same people. Till dis moment LEVUZ is yet to be found...The CSO In The Person Of TRIPPLE A##AYOADE ADEDAYO has been linked to a cult group with a screen shot below.
Re: Oau Students' Comrades Attcked By Cult Like Persons by dejt4u(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2016
Comrade Levuz?? Is that not Deji Akin..?? He was my room mate in my final year days.. He was in 100L then.
Re: Oau Students' Comrades Attcked By Cult Like Persons by oluwanimoduroty: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2016
dejt4u:
Comrade Levuz?? Is that not Deji Akin..?? He was my room mate in my final year days.. He was in 100L then.
he's the one
Re: Oau Students' Comrades Attcked By Cult Like Persons by Deeypeey(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2016
o ga ooo...OAU is really on fire oo...sumone was just telling me the newest developments on campus yesterday.... I was like wow!!really?!..

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Church-owned Schools Can't Be Cheap? / My Rigorous Road To 7.0 CGPA At UI – NKEMELU (picture) / Chrisland High School, Lekki Opens In September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.