Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House (1361 Views)

Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / BEST QUALIT EXTERNAL WALL TILES FOR SPECIAL DEMAND / GERARD & GENESIS ROOF TILES FROM WICHTECH ROOFING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by oscar9712054: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2016
My people, I have a project in Imo State which is up to roofing level, I give God all the glory.
I want to use the best stone coated roofing tiles that will not rust, fade or change color after few years. The biggest house in my estate where I reside is now an eye sore bc the contractors used poor quality roof tiles, this house is not up to 5 years old but the roof tiles is already fading and looking horrible. I don't want to be a victim, this is why I have come to Nairaland for advise and assistance.

I have contacted 2 companies in Owerri, they are all promising me heaven on earth, 50 years warranty etc but my problem with them they have refused to tell me the name of the tile manufacturer they want to use. I want to use WICHTECH products because a friend of mine used it to roof his house since 8 years ago and till now the roof is looking like brand new.

Out of all the companies I am discussing with, I seem to trust this guy more: VICHWEALTH GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD. But again I have a problem with them. They say they don't use WICHTECH, the manager said they IMPORT high quality roof tiles from NEW ZEALAND but wont tell me the name.

1. How can I know Original Quality roof tile?
2. Has anyone of you ever used this company before: VICHWEALTH GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD? Are they as good as they claim? They have sent me dozens of multi million dollar projects they executed within Nigeria but I want a testimonial from a satisfied customer if possible.
3. Where in South East can I buy original WICHTECK Step Tiles?

I want to use quality roof tiles for my house and need urgent advise from anyone who knows one or two things about stone coated roof tiles.
Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by NgEX1: 10:45am On Nov 16, 2016
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by jeftalene(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2016
oscar9712054:
My people, I have a project in Imo State which is up to roofing level, I give God all the glory.
I want to use the best stone coated roofing tiles that will not rust, fade or change color after few years. The biggest house in my estate where I reside is now an eye sore bc the contractors used poor quality roof tiles, this house is not up to 5 years old but the roof tiles is already fading and looking horrible. I don't want to be a victim, this is why I have come to Nairaland for advise and assistance.

I have contacted 2 companies in Owerri, they are all promising me heaven on earth, 50 years warranty etc but my problem with them they have refused to tell me the name of the tile manufacturer they want to use. I want to use WICHTECH products because a friend of mine used it to roof his house since 8 years ago and till now the roof is looking like brand new.

Out of all the companies I am discussing with, I seem to trust this guy more: VICHWEALTH GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD. But again I have a problem with them. They say they don't use WICHTECH, the manager said they IMPORT high quality roof tiles from NEW ZEALAND but wont tell me the name.

2. Has anyone of you ever used this company before: VICHWEALTH GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD? Are they as good as they claim? They have sent me dozens of multi million dollar projects they executed within Nigeria but I want a testimonial from a satisfied customer if possible.

I want to use quality roof tiles for my house and need urgent advise from anyone who knows one or two things about stone coated roof tiles.
Thanks in advance.

Contact SupplyQuick on 07017250433 to supply you original Wichtech Roofing tiles or other suitable substitute at minimal cost straight to your site
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by oscar9712054: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
jeftalene:

Contact SupplyQuick on 07017250433 to supply you original Wichtech Roofing tiles or other suitable substitute at minimal cost straight to your site

Please state the cost and location on this post. No need to hide anything.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by waoosa(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wichtech Products are good so also is Tilcor. I used Tilcor and never regretted.

Sellers will tell you all sorts of stories. You need to go round and check roofing especially houses you have seen with such roofs .

I live in warri and one seller nearly convinced me using the roofing tiles (meta something) used in the Delta state Government Annex office in warri. I followed my instinct and didn't buy from him. That building was re-roofed late last year with roofing tiles but it is very ugly now. less than two years. They will tell you crap like 50 years warranty.

I used Tilcor product. going to two years now and still looking good. Maybe its too early to judge but houses that were roofed after mine with other types have faded.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dear brother, please use wichtech.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dear brother, please use wichtech. If you want the GMs number,let me know
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by oscar9712054: 3:39am On Nov 17, 2016
waoosa:
Wichtech Products are good so also is Tilcor. I used Tilcor and never regretted.

Sellers will tell you all sorts of stories. You need to go round and check roofing especially houses you have seen with such roofs .

I live in warri and one seller nearly convinced me using the roofing tiles (meta something) used in the Delta state Government Annex office in warri. I followed my instinct and didn't buy from him. That building was re-roofed late last year with roofing tiles but it is very ugly now. less than two years. They will tell you crap like 50 years warranty.

I used Tilcor product. going to two years now and still looking good. Maybe its too early to judge but houses that were roofed after mine with other types have faded.

Thanks very much for this piece, these guys are talking my ears off trying to convince me to use their products, claiming its from New Zealand but refused to tell me the manufacturers name.

Anyway its WICHTECK product or nothing.
Again thanks for sharing. God bless
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by oscar9712054: 3:39am On Nov 17, 2016
ORIENTNIGERIA:
Dear brother, please use wichtech. If you want the GMs number,let me know

Yes brother please give me the GM number.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by Dsrooftiles: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2016
oscar9712054:

Thanks in advance.

To know the current price of stone coated roofing tiles... See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See the Pictures of Original Stone coated roofing tiles Here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 17, 2016
oscar9712054:

Yes brother please give me the GM number.
Please send me a pm..for confidentiality sake.thanks
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by oscar9712054: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2016
ORIENTNIGERIA:

Please send me a pm..for confidentiality sake.thanks

With all due respect I am sorry but I do not do backyard business.
I am a customer, wanting to buy a product, why hide the sellers contact? Its not like am going to beg them for free food or anything. This is internet, everyone has to be careful and play safe. Any seller who cannot disclose their contacts here shouldn't bother.

If the GM is too big to list his number on the internet, then the number of their office or something will do. Thanks
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
oscar9712054:

With all due respect I am sorry but I do not do backyard business.
I am a customer, wanting to buy a product, why hide the sellers contact? Its not like am going to beg them for free food or anything. This is internet, everyone has to be careful and play safe. Any seller who cannot disclose their contacts here shouldn't bother.

If the GM is too big to list his number on the internet, then the number of their office or something will do. Thanks

Very well, then. Am just trying to help , be open and also being considerate for confidential purpose.
08023094949..BenEboh.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by oscar9712054: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
ORIENTNIGERIA:

Very well, then. Am just trying to help , be open and also being considerate for confidential purpose.
08023094949..BenEboh.

Thanks very much mate
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
oscar9712054:

Thanks very much mate
you are welcome boss
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by oscar9712054: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2016
More advise / inputs needed. Thanks
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by KolaShangOne(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2016
You can use Wichtech, Tilcor or Metro tiles. Tilcor is the cheapest that won't fade
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by oscar9712054: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
KolaShangOne:
You can use Wichtech, Tilcor or Metro tiles. Tilcor is the cheapest that won't fade

Thanks very much. Please is Tilcor made in Nigeria or imported from New Zealand?

And do you know the cost of their products?

Wichteck is above 6k naira per square meter I was told, all the other Importers are quoting 3,200 and 3,500 for all other New Zealand Products.
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by KolaShangOne(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
oscar9712054:

Thanks very much. Please is Tilcor made in Nigeria or imported from New Zealand?

And do you know the cost of their products?

Wichteck is above 6k naira per square meter I was told, all the other Importers are quoting 3,200 and 3,500 for all other New Zealand Products.

Tilcor is imported from NZ.. I do not know of any other NZ product asides Wichtech, Tilcor and Metro.. People can tell you their product is FROM NZ, Korea etc, it's usually not true
Re: I Need Urgent Advise/assistance Regarding High Quality Roof Tiles For My House by charmzdeen: 8:05am On Oct 28, 2018
For Tiles, Wc, Taps, Doors, Pumping machines, jacuzzi, Waterheaters, wallpapers, etc call or WhatsApp 08132755555

(1) (Reply)

Houses And Plots Of Lands For Rent And Sales / Reasons You Should Consider Buying Lands In Ibeju-Lekki NOW / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.