Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job (28584 Views)

Should I Take This Banking Job Offer? Pls Come In And Advise / 15 Steps To Get A Banking Job / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by austinbrown: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
toyetade:

Bros please don't give up. God is faithful. Check yourself. What are you doing wrongly. If you are faithful to God, He will take care of you
what else am I checking? U know it's very easy to tell someone not to give up, I just feel like God has rejected me.
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by Gemc3(f): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
wholexy009:
Thank God For Me O; He Has Just Giving Me A New Job In This Recession Period

The Lord is indeed ever faithful. I recently lost a good paying Job in a Bank and i thought all was lost. After looking for a new job for like three months; my hope of landing a new job was fast fading away. So i took it to God and prayed and fasted for few weeks asking for God's intervention.

I have never belief in roaming the streets for vacancies; so i kept on looking online for my Job and as the lord will have it, i saw an online vacancy which i reluctantly applied for because i thought it must have been filled and the advert was just to fulfill all righteousness. Few days after, i was contacted and two weeks after, i got the job with a very good package.

My prayer for all other job seekers is that the God Lord will answer your calls very soon too

****CHEERS*****

I'm so happy for you. This is a huge testimony. You've inspired me with this. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by busyfishing(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
LEAD1:
Great you, but you also need to look for ways to invest wisely; so that you can become self-employed.
na so e easy to invest?easier said than done..with all the extended family Nigerian wahala.how can one invest...oops
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by adex29: 7:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
He got d Job whether d English good or bad. over sabi mind ur own ooo.
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by trebron(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congrats bro
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by ensamy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Infact I earn more in This recession period . Got two jobs and run shift for both .
America or EU style and earn more
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by trebron(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2016
Congratulations bro
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
austinbrown:
what else am I checking? U know it's very easy to tell someone not to give up, I just feel like God has rejected me.
No my brother. God is not a respecter of person. He has a purpose for you. It is either you are not doing something right or your time is not yet ripe. I can tell you God is good. In due time, God will answer. He doesn't owe anyone. He has done it uncountable times. He will do it for you. Regardless of your education background, social status or any other, it really doesn't matter. All His promises are very true. Can you get in touch with me through my email oyetade@yahoo.com so we can discuss more. Never ever give up. Jesus is very near

1 Like

Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by austinbrown: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
toyetade:

No my brother. God is not a respecter of person. He has a purpose for you. It is either you are not doing something right or your time is not yet ripe. I can tell you God is good. In due time, God will answer. He doesn't owe anyone. He has done it uncountable times. He will do it for you. Regardless of your education background, social status or any other, it really doesn't matter. All His promises are very true. Can you get in touch with me through my email oyetade@yahoo.com so we can discuss more. Never ever give up. Jesus is very near
thanks bro will send u a mail later
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by giddy10(m): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2016
congrat, u just inspire me to pray and fast the more for my own job to come. Thanks
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by markize(m): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2016
congrats. Baba God answer my call oh
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by danielo100: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2016
congrat bro, may God be praised both now and forever more.Amen
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by LEAD1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
busyfishing:
na so e easy to invest?easier said than done..with all the extended family Nigerian wahala.how can one invest...oops
please leave nigeria only and let nigeria leave you alone!
Fear is why most people are where they are now! Upon the hardship and so call recession, people are still making Big-big.
Have you ever thought of what to invest your money in? If yes! Listen up now!

Are you ready to make a commitment? Okay! Yes!
Here is a live testimony from my downline, and I quote:

"*MY TESTIMONY* My Name is BOLA, I am a member of
500NAIRA EARNERS actually before now, I didn't have
anything to do with networking because I saw it as
work without pay. But when I heard of 500NAIRA
EARNERS, my whole mentality changed because it
seemed so easy and profitable so I decided to give it a try. I was only having 500naira with me the day i
registered. I almost got discouraged initially because
people I had in mind to add to d network didn't
respond positively as they were complaining about
money But just like KANU Nwakwo, I was determined
to never give up. I kept on telling people and soon, I get my 5active downlines. To cut d long story short,
things began to get easier. Within 20days of my
registration, Am earning
2,000naira every day, 14,000naira every week 56,000naira every month I
am using this medium to invite you to come and join
me in this wonderful network!"
You're even lucky because a system has been put in place, is just for you to get serious with it!
So what are you thinking right now?
Now, here is a deal! If you have make up your mind: To become an activate member of 500naira Earners, you have to activate your account with 550naira after your registration. After you will need to spend at least 5k for me to set up a system where you will get people to register under you... You don't have to go about telling people about the business. But if you're comfortable telling people talking to people physically or on social media; no problem.
Your money is to setup your advertisement on social media like facebook! Where people who are looking for simple way to make money can join you instantly.

This little investment
you will make today might just be a source of steady
income for you in d nearest future!
Oh! I got it!
(Your possible fears
might include
1. I don't like talking to people about this kind of stuff
2. Am not even sure it is real! Won't it
crash?
3. What if I can't get people to join? 4. How is
this better than other networks?
SOLUTIONS TO THE
ABOVE PROBLEMS Firstly u don't need to talk too much
to people because I will take care of that with your 5000
Can't crash because,
even d management is making money from it and
they have been into existence since 2011, where they have been paying members up till now, so
A profit
making organization rarely closes. If u are scared u
can't get people, that should be one of the reasons u
should register under me,because the underground system I use which I stated above, provided you're ready to make commitment. *Everyone in my
network will inevitably grow*. This is d best network
to join because
1. The registration fee is the cheapest! Only 550naira!

2. Targets are easy to meet. because you need just 5
active downlines
3. Easy registration, easy
withdrawals, and any earning u get is automatically credited to ur account... No delay!
4. Unlike some other
networks dat require monthly reinvestment,
500NAIRA EARNERS registration fee is once in a life
time with a lifetime return on your investment. 5. And
a lots more Well, very little can be said here.
Add me on WHATSAPP: 08165937286
Re: God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job by busyfishing(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
LEAD1:
please leave nigeria only and let nigeria leave you alone!
Fear is why most people are where they are now! Upon the hardship and so call recession, people are still making Big-big.
Have you ever thought of what to invest your money in? If yes! Listen up now!

Are you ready to make a commitment? Okay! Yes!
Here is a live testimony from my downline, and I quote:

"*MY TESTIMONY* My Name is BOLA, I am a member of
500NAIRA EARNERS actually before now, I didn't have
anything to do with networking because I saw it as
work without pay. But when I heard of 500NAIRA
EARNERS, my whole mentality changed because it
seemed so easy and profitable so I decided to give it a try. I was only having 500naira with me the day i
registered. I almost got discouraged initially because
people I had in mind to add to d network didn't
respond positively as they were complaining about
money But just like KANU Nwakwo, I was determined
to never give up. I kept on telling people and soon, I get my 5active downlines. To cut d long story short,
things began to get easier. Within 20days of my
registration, Am earning
2,000naira every day, 14,000naira every week 56,000naira every month I
am using this medium to invite you to come and join
me in this wonderful network!"
You're even lucky because a system has been put in place, is just for you to get serious with it!
So what are you thinking right now?
Now, here is a deal! If you have make up your mind: To become an activate member of 500naira Earners, you have to activate your account with 550naira after your registration. After you will need to spend at least 5k for me to set up a system where you will get people to register under you... You don't have to go about telling people about the business. But if you're comfortable telling people talking to people physically or on social media; no problem.
Your money is to setup your advertisement on social media like facebook! Where people who are looking for simple way to make money can join you instantly.

This little investment
you will make today might just be a source of steady
income for you in d nearest future!
Oh! I got it!
(Your possible fears
might include
1. I don't like talking to people about this kind of stuff
2. Am not even sure it is real! Won't it
crash?
3. What if I can't get people to join? 4. How is
this better than other networks?
SOLUTIONS TO THE
ABOVE PROBLEMS Firstly u don't need to talk too much
to people because I will take care of that with your 5000
Can't crash because,
even d management is making money from it and
they have been into existence since 2011, where they have been paying members up till now, so
A profit
making organization rarely closes. If u are scared u
can't get people, that should be one of the reasons u
should register under me,because the underground system I use which I stated above, provided you're ready to make commitment. *Everyone in my
network will inevitably grow*. This is d best network
to join because
1. The registration fee is the cheapest! Only 550naira!

2. Targets are easy to meet. because you need just 5
active downlines no
3. Easy registration, easy
withdrawals, and any earning u get is automatically credited to ur account... No delay!
4. Unlike some other
networks dat require monthly reinvestment,
500NAIRA EARNERS registration fee is once in a life
time with a lifetime return on your investment. 5. And
a lots more Well, very little can be said here.
Add me on WHATSAPP: 08165937286
I don't like epistles.. And this is clearly one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019 – Final List Of Successful Candidates / Royal Mills & Foods Limited Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment / I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.