Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area (2834 Views)

(pictures) Dont Miss This!! House For Quick Sale Near Trade Fair. / 5 BEDROOM DUPLEX IN APO LEGISLATIVE QUARTERS ABUJA FOR SALE / Urgent Sale: Industrial Land Near Lagos International Trade Fair Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area by moneyluv: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
Plots off land available for quick sale in Benin City, located at ogbebuya, around former trade fair area and uzebu quarters. These are very genuine lands and documents available are the best you can ever get.

You can buy and leave it the way it is for the next 100 years and no dispute will ever arise. willing to trade part or all of this lands for lands in ugbor, limit/country home, oko or GRA areas. for part exchange, i can include cash with some of my lands for sale.
SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY?
if interested mail me at tim_alex@hotmail.co.uk.
Re: Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area by megastu(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2009
u dey london dey sell land for benin and expect say no wahala for 10years. Unless you convince me say u be oba pikin.
Re: Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area by moneyluv: 12:47am On Nov 05, 2009
megastu, you no get money and na you dey first read and reply to all adverts. abeg carry you bad luck comot for my market. I need serious people only. God bless you.
Re: Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area by snowdrops(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2009
I understand most land around the former trade fair at Ekenwa area is Government land. However if poster is genuine, how much is 100*100?
Re: Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area by moneyluv: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
True, most of the land at trade fair area is government land. But some area was allocated to the OBA and documents are availble to back this up. So you will be buying from the area allocated to the palace. At this location i have 220 by 250 for sale, with 5000 blocks, 5 trips of granite and dug well on site. 100 X 100 will sell for N2.2million and if you can afford the entire 220X250 ( thats 4 plots of 100X100 and 2 plots of 50X100) discount will be given. As earlier stated, when you buy, no fear on dispute, nor settling any thugs during building, due to source of ownership.

At uzebu quarters, i have 100 X 300 ( thats 3 plots of 100X100) corner plots and these will go for N1.5 millon each and discount available for all 3 plots.

As you are aware finding a genuine plots to buy in Benin is very difficult and complicated. so this is an opportunity for serious buyers only, no dreamers please.
Re: Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area by megastu(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2009
Moneyluv. Hahaha. For your information, i have bought 3 properties in Lagos. (Two of them from Nairaland). I am also looking to buy one in Benin. I am a lawyer by profession and training. Apart from that, i am very versatile.I also travel out of the country more than 5 times in a year, both official and personal visits. I wish you goodluck in your sales.

However, this is a forum and not just an advert point. The essence is to make ourselves very informed.

Selling land in benin, apart from those which has C of O can be very dicey. That's why i asked if you were connected with the Oba's palace, cos i understand how it works there. Goodluck once again.
Re: Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area by moneyluv: 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2009
still valid.
Re: Benin City-lands Off Ekenwan Road, Trade Fair ( Ogbebuya)and Ozebu Quarters Area by dollz(f): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2010
do u still have land in benin

(1) (Reply)

Attention Lawyer! Information Needed In Selling A Property. / Causes And How To Avoid Cracks When Laying Blocks. / Before You Paint That Building!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.