Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nigerian Students Go Against ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students Go Against ASUU Strike (425 Views)

ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady / Deji Of Akure Kingdom Warns Nigerian Govt Against ASUU, Tasks INEC On 2019 Elect / OAU Staff, Students Go Wild In Ede As Court Remands Ex-VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Go Against ASUU Strike by Hardeysolution(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2016
ASUU shouldn't be taken serious as they are bonds of selfish and Unserious lecturers who for personal reasons And political embark on strike not in the interest of all varsities and students. The Nigerian students were reported to have been broadcasting this message in their own short words.

#SayNoToASUUSTRIKE

ASUU has jeopardised future of so many Nigerians with their selfish and unconstructed strike. Ought to finish 2014,finishing 2016? I wonder If they think about the students. Have they gone on strike because of inability of students to gain admission or accommodation? ASUU! Students are against your strike.

We say No to ASUU strike.

Go on strike and see the wrath of NIGERIAN STUDENTS.

please share and let the message go forward.

For NANS
Re: Nigerian Students Go Against ASUU Strike by princesam120: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Rain Gutters Professional Training Plus Empowerment / Accident Killing A Girl In My School / What Are The Drawbacks Of Reading A Lot Of Books?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.