Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze Went Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze Went Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday (2480 Views)

Nollywood Actress Chelsea Edogun Twerks To Kizz Daniel's Madu (Photos) / Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live / WAWUU!!!! Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze Releases Nak3d Photos To Mark Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze Went Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday by damiloladuke: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2016
In an interview she did earlier this year, upcoming Nigerian actress, Chelsea Eze, stated that she would act nude if the money was right. ‘If the opportunity comes with a good story and the money is right, I can act nude. As long as it’s tastefully done, I am okay with it,’ she said. Well, she finally proved to us that she was absolutely fine with showing her body when she released topless photos of herself to mark her birthday.

The photos, which pictured her dressed in nothing but a pair of briefs, were posted to her Instagram page, with the caption:

‘Super Thankful…. I am thankful for good health,I am thankful for my career, My friends and family, my fans,everyone who rides this Ship with me even those who are unbelievers, monitoring spirits I’m still thankful for y’all and I pray you #recievesense lol.Anyways it’s my birthday still.’

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/nollywood-actress-chelsea-eze-posed-nu.html

lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze Went Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday by ibkgab001: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2016
All I see is pig like skin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Chelsea Eze Went Unclad To Celebrate Her Birthday by damiloladuke: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2016
more photos of the randy actress on www.blackberrybabes.com

(1) (Reply)

16 Year Old Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels, Looks Lovely In New Photos / See The 4ft10′ Instagram Model That People Are Calling Worlds Sexiest Little Per / Lady Who Has Bin Single 4 6yrs Finally Says Yes,wont Bliv Who Her Fiance Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.