Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Property Manager For Heirs Holdings.LAGOS - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Property Manager For Heirs Holdings.LAGOS (836 Views)

Client Relations Heirs Holdings / Job Vacancies At Heirs Holdings [5 Positions] / 5 Fresh Vacancies At Heirs Holdings Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property Manager For Heirs Holdings.LAGOS by McPerry(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2016
I FEEL I SHOULD SHARE,FROM MY BOSS.

We are looking to recruit a Property Manager for Heirs Holdings.

The Property Manager will be responsible for the optimization of the property assets of the group.

He/she will be in charge of ensuring that all the legal documentation, perfection and maintenance of the property assets are up to date and comprehensive.

The ideal candidate should have worked in a Real Estate company in a commercialization capacity and have strong contacts in the industry.

Education/Experience Requirements

– Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Estate Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field

– At least 7 years’ experience in property management and project management

– Proven experience in driving engagements with property managers, vendors, contractors, architects engineer etc

– Good working knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents and government executive

– Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.

Skills/Attributes

– Excellent analytical skills

– Strong communication skills

– Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications

– Great negotiation skills

– Good research skills

– Information management and record keeping

– Preparation of presentations and reports

– Demonstrates high level of integrity and accountability

How to Apply: Qualified and interested candidates should visit the careers page of Heirs Holdings to apply.

Application deadline: Friday, November 25, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location is LAGOS.
Re: Property Manager For Heirs Holdings.LAGOS by McPerry(f): 11:19am On Nov 16, 2016
Please PDF preferably wink
Re: Property Manager For Heirs Holdings.LAGOS by WOLEX411(m): 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
I am a perfect fit for this role... sent cv to the email stated but the company site application wasnt going through. pls hit me up !
Re: Property Manager For Heirs Holdings.LAGOS by McPerry(f): 8:52am On Nov 17, 2016
WOLEX411:
I am a perfect fit for this role... sent cv to the email stated but the company site application wasnt going through. pls hit me up !

Wole Jaiyesimi?
Re: Property Manager For Heirs Holdings.LAGOS by WOLEX411(m): 11:23am On Nov 18, 2016
Yea
McPerry:

Wole Jaiyesimi?

(1) (Reply)

Latest 2017 Entry Level Recruitment At African Alliance Insurance Plc (15 Positi / Vacancy!!teachers Needed In A Muslim School. / Tutormavens - We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.