Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Can One Really Find Love Online? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can One Really Find Love Online? (653 Views)

How Many People Have Actually Had Success Finding Love Online / Find Love On Nairalist.com: Our Sister Website / Find Love In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Really Find Love Online? by JiggaMouse(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2007
A while ago, I got into a discussion with a colleague of mine who's working in the same team with me on a web project. He maintained that online dating and everything that follows from it is a waste of time but my stand was that love does exist online and anyone can find it.

After pondering this question for a long time, we decided it was best to put this into a practical test by building a not-for-profit website that provides anybody with all the tools for finding Nigerian love online. It is a fresh and unique new dating website. Unique in the sense that membership and everything else (chatting, profile rating, dating etc) is free FOREVER. It also has a feedback mechanism where users can tell us their experiences of love or otherwise on the website.

Now, the website which we have called Soyiya! is ready for trials and is located here: http://love.naijalive.net

We would like anybody interested to check this out and help us answer the question: Can one really find love online?
Re: Can One Really Find Love Online? by jerrymania(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2007
Yes i found love right here on Nairaland!
Re: Can One Really Find Love Online? by iice(f): 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2007
Re: Can One Really Find Love Online? by nigacutie(f): 1:33am On Jan 06, 2007
i'm not really into the online dating thing
i'm more into meeting them first cause you never know they might not be attractive

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sweet Talking Lady / In Need Of A Serious Girl / I Need A Girl To Make Me Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.