Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday (35862 Views)

Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) / Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by MEGAWATCH: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
May the Labour of our Heroes past never be in vain. May His Soul find eternal rest.

He did not die in vain.

He lived a purposeful life. That's what he was passionate about. Even if he dint live to see the Peace, it will come Someday.

What are you passionate about? What defines you?

DID YOU SEE HOW YOU SHOT YOURSELF ON THE LEG WITH YOUR QUOTE,
NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WITHOUT A PURPOSE........SO DIE FOR NIGERIA,YOUR DIE WITHOUT A PURPOSE, DONT YOU UNDERSTAND.
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

I will scream it even in the council of angels, dying for Nigeria is the second most unfortunate thing that can happen to a man...Nigeria is NOT worth the blood of any human..
But you are worth living on another man's blood abi

You are daft!!!

1 Like

Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Osu175(m): 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
R.I.P
If officers are killed this much, how about other ranks
I swear we just used nigeria to play lotto in bubu's hand
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by mengho(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
R.I.P lt Muktar & his CO
lt col B.U umar
Something happened after dis Chibok girls exchange, Buhari & APC should tell us the truth, what did they give Boko haram in exchange 4 d Chibok girls, the way our soldiers & senior military officers are falling is alarming.
Pls some1 close to d presidency should help us ask
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by VickyRotex(f): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
ancientbanana:
check d guy history, him fit be d kind of soldier wey lik to beat civilians for no reason.

"Him fit be" abi. It means we dont know for sure.

Besides, I'm addressing what he died for, not the unjust/unprofessional things he "may" have done.
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by VickyRotex(f): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
MEGAWATCH:

DID YOU SEE HOW YOU SHOT YOURSELF ON THE LEG WITH YOUR QUOTE,
NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY WITHOUT A PURPOSE........SO DIE FOR NIGERIA,YOUR DIE WITHOUT A PURPOSE, DONT YOU UNDERSTAND.

The fact that Nigeria is a Country without purpose to you, doesnt make it same for everyother person.

Nigeria is a Country with Purpose to me! And I'm proud to say that!

Now shoot yourself one more time!
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by phemmie06(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
Part of APC led government negotiations deals is to kill all the promising ones among the soldiers
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by bkak: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
This shows that our gallant soldiers are at the battle field. Rest In Peace. May Almighty protect our gallant soldiers.
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
Eee don die.. Oya nxt....
All the quota system don end for that side.
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by ZoneBslayer(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
OrangeDream:
But you are worth living on another man's blood abi

You are daft!!!
arsewipe be gone! I ask no man to shed blood for me.
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Ahmadgani(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
rapistomenka:

God forbid I die for Nigeria undecided

I rather die in a plane crash off the coast of Papua New Guinea

you are not fit to die for anything or anybody. You will die in an unknown place for a useless reason and your body will be placed in an unmark grave used in burying your pig brothers. a soldier died for his country and u are busy spitting nonsense.
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by airminem(f): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
He Fulfilled His Mission To His Country. R I P Lieutenant
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Moahmed: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
rapistomenka:

Amen so shall it be
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by rapistomenka: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ahmadgani:

you are not fit to die for anything or anybody. You will die in an unknown place for a useless reason and your body will be placed in an unmark grave used in burying your pig brothers. a soldier died for his country and u are busy spitting nonsense.

Please dont infect me with your toxic saliva sad
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by kbaron(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
rapistomenka:
Wasted life......anyway na dem dem cool

You're part of this country's problem. They should die because they aren't from your vicinity? Jeez! Such callousness.
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by yinkslinks(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
Okay i can sponsor you to go watch Under 20 so when coming back the palne will crash grin grin grin grin grin grin
rapistomenka:

Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by rapistomenka: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
yinkslinks:
Okay i can sponsor you to go watch Under 20 so when coming back the palne will crash grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fine....send me money for flight ticket and hotel reservation cool
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
VickyRotex:
May the Labour of our Heroes past never be in vain. May His Soul find eternal rest.

He did not die in vain.

He lived a purposeful life. That's what he was passionate about. Even if he dint live to see the Peace, it will come Someday.

my dear I agree. it's better to die for something than to live for nothing. don't mind them. they only care to watch celebrities make money and be day dreaming all their life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by zicol2015: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
He died in 'VEIN'....

This unholy union is not worth dying for.............
No be only VEIN na CAPILLARY
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by seek4usman: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
rapistomenka:

. And you die there
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Kingbuhari(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
buhari is incompetent, irrelevant, clueless , useless and cowardice, since he release 1300 Boko haram in our detention, plus medical supplies and food worth $20m and additional $5m in exchange of 21 chibok girls our boys has been falling in battle line without anyone asking a question, Boko haram has increase their hostilities reclaiming territory, Buhari is sympathiser
of the Boko Haram terror group
and his plans is to install strict Sharia
Law “I will continue to show openly
and inside me the total
commitment to the Sharia
movement that is sweeping all
over Nigeria,” Buhari said. “God
willing, we will not stop the
agitation for the total
implementation of the Sharia in
the country.” Buhari
supports violence because the
end goal of the terrorist attacks
throughout Nigeria and Africa is
an Islamic state

1 Like

Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

arsewipe be gone! I ask no man to shed blood for me.
Like i said, you are daft..
Or do you think you will walk freely in this country without those uniform men?
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by onatisi(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
When I told ppl last year that buhari will negotiate and pay boko haram compensation fees,many thought I was mad

Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by patrickbon(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
thank God is a Muslim good for them
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
this is becoming too much.....
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by autonomous22: 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
VickyRotex:

He did not die in vain.

why u no go join Army make u die for Nigeria.....

2 Likes

Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by vislabraye(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
amadiwati:
something has to be done as quick as possible. the army has been infiltrated. this frequent killing can demoralize soldier

When Gej hired mercenaries, there was result. Some zombies were abusing him.
Buhari Promised to lead the fight. But has he visited Borno ? Soldiers keep getting killed and Liar Mohammed will continue lying. If Buhari is sensible he will either hire mercenaries or equip our soldiers.
Our Soldiers need to change strategy.
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by VickyRotex(f): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
wissed:
my dear I agree. it's better to die for something than to live for nothing. don't mind them. they only care to watch celebrities make money and be day dreaming all their life

Thank You. Youve said it all!
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by VickyRotex(f): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
*double post*
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by Yeligray(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
You died in the physical bt u wil alwayz remain in our heartz... I appreciate all the soldier risking their lives for the nation may God bless u...
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by VickyRotex(f): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
autonomous22:

why u no go join Army make u die for Nigeria.....

I dont expect you to know that we've all got different purposes in life. And I dont expect you to know your purpose anyways.

Considering your choice of words, it's obvious already.

So I dont blame you if you dont understand.
Re: Lt. Mukhtar, A Soldier Killed In An Ambush By Boko Haram Members Yesterday by VickyRotex(f): 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yeligray:
You died in the physical bt u wil alwayz remain in our heartz... I appreciate all the soldier risking their lives for the nation may God bless u...

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / Ondo: Buhari Sends Mimiko To Kyari / Deji Adeyanju Regains Freedom From Kano Prison(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.