Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,008 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner (1863 Views)

Don Jazzy Warns Those Asking When He Will Get Married / Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj Wife: "I Have Learnt How To Be A Mother And Partner" / Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Blast Nigeria Celebs: Stop Begging For Money When Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by johncreek: 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Oh dear, someone must have really offended Bisi Alimi , who recently tied the knot with his British beau, Anthony Davis at the Burford Bridge Hotel on Old London Road on November 5, 2016.

The activist is really trying to teach some Nigerians who don’t care to understand what he is into, as they bully him online.

“Yes, he is my husband and I am his husband! I know a lot of you are confused about what is going on here – about who is the husband and who is the wife,” he began, adding, “It is none of your business what is going on. But if you care to make it your business, maybe I can give you a little bit of education.”

http://sheyikojo..com/2016/11/it-is-none-of-your-business-who-is.html?m=1

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bastardo grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by kinibigdeal(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Bokoharam dont just know their job

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by Shol3(f): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Am short of words undecided
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by Onechancearmy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Shol3:
Am short of words undecided

I fit loan you words... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by ayobase(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
it is obvious he is at the receiving end, thus the rant.

Shut up, and do your job as the wife.

Ode, how can you have two husbands in a marriage when it is not polyandry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by Choiszman(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
WTF!!! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by sholatem(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
@op,among is meant to be use for more than 2 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by Came: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
He wan give people education.... Hmmmmmm...... I wonder wetin he go teach... Do get belle ooooo.... Yee dey smell....
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
I bend 4 u, you bend 4 me...disaster!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by BiafranBushBoy: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
sholatem:
@op,among is meant to be use for more than 2 wink

teacher jenifa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by Nnedaddy2016(f): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dear, if your dad had married his bestman inplace of your mother am sure we won't be having you around by now. If we all play along to your tune what do you think will happen to procreation/Reproduction on earth hmmm. I don't have a suitable word that can describe you or your kind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by peezle: 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nnedaddy2016:
Dear, if your dad had married his bestman inplace of your mother am sure we won't be having you around by now. If we all play along to your tune what do you think will happen to procreation/Reproduction on earth hmmm. I don't have a suitable word that can describe you or your kind

well said, now will you marry me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by johncreek: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mynd44, lalasticlala no allow this news cold biko grin
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by idinc(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wat'd happen if we were all born gays
Re: Gay Activist Bisi Replied Those Asking Who's The Husband Between Him And Partner by mankan2k7(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Bokoharam dont just know their job

Bros I swear, if they actually knew their job, they will be d most celebrated people in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Tiwa Savage & P Square Sons & Daughters Having Fun In School (pics,vid) / [PHOTOS] SO CUTE!!! Lovely Mum Gave Birth To Four Babies In Just 11 Months / Davido Baby Imade Feeding His Dad With Ice Cream As They Have Fun (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.