Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars (1790 Views)

I Killed My Best Friend / Xploit Comedy: Will You Forgive Your Best Friend For This / When Your Best Friend Calls You For Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars by Amathylee(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Considering this economic reccession .. 4 a whooping 6million dollars

Re: Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars by kilokeys(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
and his legs too..

then give him a million dollars to fix it..

he will thank me for it.. i am so sure

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars by freesinzu(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Yout gonna beg me not to kill him, cos ama rip that arm off, he's probably going to die from bleeding from decapitation

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars by Onechancearmy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
I will simply ask him which arm he can sacrifice (left or right) then do the deed. We will discuss his share after his arm has been placed in cast. FTC na sharp g grin
Poster before me na psycho cool

Re: Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
considering the current state of Nigerians economy that friend will have to accept any offer for money.
Re: Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars by mhizAnnie(f): 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
I know my bestie very well, I'll break her arm and she's break mine...that's true friendship.
Re: Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars by kenir(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
any add-ons if I decide to break both arms and legs?
Re: Can You Do This To Your Best Friend 4 6million Dollars by Evakinqz: 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
kilokeys:
and his legs too..

then give him a million dollars to fix it..

he will thank me for it.. i am so sure
one million dollars is even too much, in dis recession if yhu give him one million Naira he will be glad nd proud of yhu self...

#never underestimate the power of money..

(1) (Reply)

Just To Make You Laugh : The Funniest Part Of MMM / #photo# Can You Translate This Valentine Pic / Finally! The Reason For The Scarcity Of Fuel Revealed LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.