Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. (1449 Views)

Yahoo Boy Beaten To A Pulp While Trying To Run From His Bills At A Nightclub / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. by Nuel25846(m): 2:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
This boy was beaten and burnt to death for stealing garri when he was hungry.

Re: Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nigerians are really wicked
Re: Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. by ajokebelle(f): 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
JESUS
Re: Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. by Maghan37: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Human beings are wicked
Re: Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. by Kingsasian(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
This is too difficult for me to believe.
Re: Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
What the....?
Re: Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. by ayinba1(f): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
First, there is no mention of where this happened.
Second, please email your senator, house of reps and NPF to ensure that this is investigated.

That is the least we can do

Below is what I sent to officers of the Nigeria police headquarters. Note that they have yahoo and gmail addresses. If you have more accurate contact information for them please share

Begin forwarded message:

Date: November 16, 2016 at 8:44:58 AM EST
To: donaldnawunah@gmail.com, pressforabuja@gmail.com, pressforabuja@yahoo.com, as.adeniran@yahoo.com, jimohjimoh@yahoo.com
Subject: 7 year old burnt to death for stealing

Dear Sirs/Madam of the NPF

It is with a heavy heart that I saw this captioned news on facebook and nairaland. My first instinct was to completely deactivate my account to see no evil. But with tears in my eyes, I know that it would be a disservice to humanity.

I do not know where this took place but on the media, it says NIGERIA.

I believe our police is able to track this message to its origin.

It would be imperative to analyze the photos and videos and make arrests as appropriate and prosecute to the full extent of the law.

As far as I know, the punishment for theft is NOT public death and cremation.

My heart is heavy as I am a mother and I believe that Nigerians are not animals.

This jungle justice must stop, Please

Please do something

Signed
Re: Little Boy Beaten And Burnt To Death. by Nuel25846(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kingsasian:
This is too difficult for me to believe.
what more do u wanna see to believe??

(1) (Reply)

Couple Dies Only 3 Hours After Their Wedding In Kenya (pics) / Ife Crisis Not An Ethnic Crisis / Countries With The Highest And Lowest Crime Rates In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.