Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants (2716 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants by Samtexjohn1: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nollywood star, Oge Okoye has denied breast and buttock surgery. She, however, admitted adding weight. Speaking with Encomium.ng on Monday, November 14, 2016, the beautiful actress swiftly debunked the tale insisting there’s no truth in it.

She Said:

“That’s not true at all. Why will I choose to go for butts or breast implant? Although, I have added weight which I also noticed, I didn’t undergo any surgery. Each time I notice I am getting fatter, I always go to the gym. And actually, that’s what I am doing at the moment. I am not at all that comfortable getting fatter, I just have to shed some weight.”

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/oge-okoye-reacts-to-allegations-of-her.html?m=1

Seun , Lalasticlala

Re: Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants by id2010(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
still small..not totally flat like before tho
Re: Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants by Mileslamar1(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
my crush
Re: Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants by Airforce1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2016
She's enjoying the attention her ass s giving her

Every woman like it when people say cool things about their ass or boobs.

I understand that feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants by veekid(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dey der dey mumu yourself
Re: Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants by purpledove(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mileslamar1:
my crush

two of us go get problem

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Reacts To Allegations Of Her Butts Getting Bigger Because Of Implants by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Big behind is a modern trend so i don't see why she shouldn't do some.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Saucekid In Jail In America? (pictures) / Mariah Carey Topless For Paper Magazine (photos) / Koredo Bello In Police Uniform Selfie With Inspector General Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.