Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC (27943 Views)

EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Musiliu Obanikoro Officially Joins APC (photos) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC by decasey(m): 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
dunkem21:
I am not surprised cheesy His baptismal name is now Saint Kalu.. grin

honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC by CioAngels(f): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2016
So disappointed, i thought kalu is a man with intergrity, defecting to apc confirms he is a big time thief. I thought he will come out clean with Efcc, but no. All the thieves are now in apc to avoid probe. Pa obasanjo was right about kalu who used abia state money to fund slok airline. Bloody thief you are kalu. Dubious man, anyway, am not surprised, kalu got degree certificate in 6month. How dubious can one be. Thief.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC by ezeagu(m): 12:25am On Nov 17, 2016
CioAngels:
So disappointed, i thought kalu is a man with intergrity, defecting to apc confirms he is a big time thief. I thought he will come out clean with Efcc, but no. All the thieves are now in apc to avoid probe. Pa obasanjo was right about kalu who used abia state money to fund slok airline. Bloody thief you are kalu. Dubious man, anyway, am not surprised, kalu got degree certificate in 6month. How dubious can one be. Thief.

I don't really understand people who support this guy just because he wasn't in APC. You guys know he's a thief but still hail him because he's Igbo and not in the so-called ruling part.

A shame, not surprising, but a shame nonetheless.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC by OjujuCalabar(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Seeking for protection for his loots.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC by Gkemz: 7:20am On Nov 17, 2016
From PDP, formed PPA and later joined APC. Party prostitute switching from one party to another. Have you ever seen a Democrat who joined Republican party in US . Only in Nigeria will all the politicians switch to winning party because it produced the president elect.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC by uzuede4(f): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2016
dunkem21:

So, join us in hailing SAINT KALU cheesy
Though his sins are red as scarlet, he shall be made whiter than snow grin
Bros, notin do you. grin
dunkem21:

So, join us in hailing SAINT KALU cheesy
Though his sins are red as scarlet, he shall be made whiter than snow grin
Bros, notin do you.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC by 9jatriot(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2022
Look at the time this guy playing the spoiler's role joined the APC.
APC was working round the clock from around 2013-2015 to build a formidable party, he was nowhere close to the designers or builders only joined when the soup was cooked, suddenly he is now playing lyrics of hatred.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC by paramakina202: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2022
9jatriot:
Look at the time this guy playing the spoiler's role joined the APC.
APC was working round the clock from around 2013-2015 to build a formidable party, he was nowhere close to the designers or builders only joined when the soup was cooked, suddenly he is now playing lyrics of hatred.

Stop crying you hear.OUK no be your mate.Obasanjo was in Abacha's prison eating watery beans when Ekwueme formed PDP only for him to be released to emerge candidate of party he knew nothing about.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From London To Abuja In 50 Days: Buhari’s Return -Reuben Abati / Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya / APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.