Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,980 members, 7,814,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC (609 Views)

EHIOZUWA JOHNSON AGBONAYINMA Joins APC; PDP Lawmakers Jubilant / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC by harbdulrasaq88(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
Former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Kalu has joined the ruing All Progressives Congress, APC few hours after resigning his membership from the Progressive Peoples Alliance (PPA).

The former governor said he took the decision after wide consultations with political associates, followers, loyalists and well-wishers.

This was contained in a November 14, 2016 letter he personally signed and addressed to the national chairman of the party.

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BF-S87Xkdc

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/video-ex-abia-governor-orji-kalu-joins.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC by HungerBAD: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Good
Re: VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC by sarrki(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
I don't like this

Who else will be left to criticize the govt

If they are not doing well ?
Re: VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC by OJUcrook: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC by Mayor21(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
I don't like this
Who else will be left to criticize the govt
If they are not doing well ?
See person Tell me yo not happy
Re: VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC by sarrki(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mayor21:

See person
Tell me yo not happy

How does that affects my daily affairs

Nigeria is my concern not party
Re: VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC by Tolexander: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Hmmmm!

He joined to be secured and free from all financial crime, suit, prosecution and investigation!

Joining APC automatically turns one a saint!
Re: VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC by Limitednow: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
Haven't you noticed? Decamp to APC and your corruption trial will die a natural death.

Recall Orji's corruption trial was shifted from Lagos to Abuja and barely a month to that effect he decamp.

After decamping, APC-led govt won't probe him, just watch and see!‎

Someone should better advise, Fani-Kayode, Usman Nnandi, Metuh, Dasuki etc to decamp to APC and watch their trial die a natural death.

In 2015, Fani-kayode decamped to APC, PDP brought back opened his trial and as soon as he went back to PDP, the party ‎did not only withdraw his case, they also compensated him with the spokesman of Jonathan's campaign,

So we know the game.
Re: VIDEO: Ex-abia Governor, Orji Kalu Joins APC by GreatEngineer(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
The only way to escape from EFCC hammer.
APC I raise one yansh for una.

(1) (Reply)

‘come Back, Baba’: Goodluck Jonathan Receives Hero’s Welcome In Sokoto (PHOTOS) / How True? Funds Released To State / Buhari Condemns Adamawa Bomb Blast As "Desperate Act" By Boko Haram As 56 Perish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.