Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC (2774 Views)

Kwankwaso Supporters Decamp To Gandujiyya Movement, Burn Their Red Caps(photos) / Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma, Matthew Iduoriyekemwen, Others Decamp To APC In Edo / Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by steppin: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kyase:

Who
Ask me again.
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Justiceleague1: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
sarrki:
They always want to be in the ruling or governing party

I pity Nigerian masses

one of the few times u yarn correct..

Op,this does nothing but lend credence to the fact that,once u belong or port to the apc,all ur sins are 4given,u become a saint. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Jesusloveyou: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
so as to evade persecution? grin grin grin
i will not be surprised even if olisa metuh cross over to Apc so as to get charge dropped

its a shame that our igbo brothers are found wanting when you need them most. metuh was arrested once he remain silent, while FFK was arrested by EFCC twice (67 days) and (24days) both in efcc custudy and kuje prison, Yet he remain even more vociferous, even yesterday FFK still continue attacking Magu and buhari, and not seeking softlanding

Igbos, think ooo. you have got no character to represent you, where Money and enjoyment goes you go!

im sorry this is the first time i will attack you guys, even some of my friends who are igbo on NL knew that, i am sorry but thats the truth.
that is the simple way to retrieve our money from them.
We don't want to persecute any political criminals for now,
We just need the money,
People like metuh, abati, and dokpesi are free as They've paid without making noise like ffk

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Kyase(m): 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
steppin:

Ask me again.
Who
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Justiceleague1: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kyase:

Anybody against IBO is tagged afonja, and anybody against yorubas is tagged ipob, and you want to youths to unite abi.
The problem with Nigeria is IBOs and yorubas......

but yorubas and ibos aint against True federalism and resource control..they are not against RESTRUCTURING. They dont rely and put their trust on Niger delta oil for survival.. Mallam,We all know nigeria's true enemy. undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by morbeta(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jim Nwobodo was the first lab rat from the east to test run the crossing of carpet, and nothing happened next is Orji KANU. Believe me, PDP is just a walking dead in the east. Orji is the second lab rat.

Before next year, PDP will be officially grounded.
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Elnino4ladies: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Saw it coming
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by steppin: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kyase:

Who
Buzz off pest!

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Kyase(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Justiceleague1:

but yorubas and ibos aint against True federalism and resource control..they are not against RESTRUCTURING. They dont rely and put their trust on Niger delta oil for survival.. Mallam,We all know nigeria's true enemy. undecided
Lol, ignoramus....
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Justiceleague1: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kyase:

Lol, ignoramus....
lols see as u melt come poo poo for pant grin grin
we know 9ja true enemy..we know the parasites grin
op,na u sef,welcome the latest ipad afonja grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Progressive01(m): 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kyase:
I'm happy but don't like him... grin
You are happy because this is surely gonna precipitate some intense wailing from the permanent residents of the Wailing Wall of Isreal, aka Ndi LiePod. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
dEastActivist:
Lagos is a no man's land... Kalu
Now he is now afonjas hero greater than abiola and awolowo put together...

Odimma grin
Lagos is no man's land but afonjas own it till eternity, if u disrespect ur host u r all gonna...you people and inferiority complex are 5 & 6...

Y'all wanna become afonja at all cost, I knw u will b chating frm one of d afonja's town..don't u see is better than ur red mud region? grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by dEastActivist: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Lagos is no man's land but afonjas own it till eternity, if u disrespect ur host u r all gonna...you people and inferiority complex are 5 & 6...

Y'all wanna become afonja at all cost, I knw u will b chating frm one of d afonja's town..don't u see is better than ur red mud region? grin

Am not the one that said it please... Channel your rant to your new found hero kalu, is just happened I was one of the audience when he said it and I digested it, thought it out and swallowed it neatly... cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Progressive01(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Dem play with Olisa Metuh small, him lost him power of speech come gentle and humble like person wey just see God face to face.

Dem invite Kalu for lunch, him bgin come dey tell us how "igbos are good in so many things but have no idea how to play politics". Before the dust from the bomb settle,nigger piante leave party wen him form himself join APC!

Egbe knack back den, their hero tie wrapper, wear wig, fante go hide for one corner shop for Abidjan.

Tomorrow, you go see them ignorant children come dey call oda people "cowards". grin

No be mumuness be that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
A former governor that cannot even win his ward, is that one not dead?

Orji Kalu own is finished, trust me.
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:
Dem play with Olisa Metuh small, him lost him power of speech come gentle and humble like person wey just see God face to face.

Dem invite Kalu for lunch, him bgin come dey tell us how "igbos are good in so many things but have no idea how to play politics". Before the dust from the bomb settle,nigger piante leave party wen him form himself join APC!

Egbe knack back den, their hero tie wrapper, wear wig, fante go hide for one corner shop for Abidjan.

Tomorrow, you go see them ignorant children come dey call oda people "cowards". grin

No be mumuness be that? cheesy

Omenka, now the thief is making u glad.

Very shameful human being.
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by chigoziri2403(m): 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
and now his EFCC CASE will be dropped
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Progressive01(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
NormalCodes:

Omenka, now the thief is making u glad.

Very shameful human being.
What has omenka ot t do with what i said?

Well, of course he's a thief, we all know that. Is there any LiePod politician who isnt a thief?

By the way, i dont give a fvck about him, and give even less about you or anyone like you.

Kalu is a "thief" . No be me talk am oo. Na LiePod yoot talk am. cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
dEastActivist:

Am not the one that said it please... Channel your rant to your new found hero kalu, is just happened I was one of the audience when he said it and I digested it, thought it out and swallowed it neatly... cheesy
Chating with someone with a flat head can be a disaster u r not d one dat said it but u were d one I quoted abi? I pity any yorubas that ever lives amongs u in d red mud region.
I'm sure u people will ensure his life will be very miserable with Flat utterance things
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:
What has omenka ot t do with what i said?

Well, of course he's a thief, we all know that. Is there any LiePod politician who isnt a thief?

By the way, i dont give a fvck about him, and give even less about you or anyone like you.

Kalu is a "thief" . No be me talk am oo. Na LiePod yoot talk am. cheesy

Omenka, stop being foolish n bitter.
You were hailing OUK the other days when he said some bad things about Igbos and politics.

Today, you are talking another thing.

Next is to call anyone u calls out ur hypocrisy "bonobo" monkey.

Omenka, stop being bitter.
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Adiola(f): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
To be an afonja is truly a bad thing ,orji uzor kalu that can't win ordinary senate sit is the one been celebrated well he has signed his death warrant in politics APC is seen as chronic infection in the east and that just render him useless
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Bodexman(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
These are the people that understand politics & not the politics of hatred am seeing on nairaland.

If this people meet their colleagues at an event, they shake hands, hugs and laugh at each other irrespective of tribal or religious differences.

The youths should wake up abeg
Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by Kyase(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Progressive01:
You are happy because this is surely gonna precipitate some intense wailing from the permanent residents of the Wailing Wall of Isreal, aka Ndi LiePod. cheesy
Surely for thou knoweth it all grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ex-abia Gov Uzor Kalu Decamp To APC by BERNIMOORE: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
that is the simple way to retrieve our money from them.
We don't want to persecute any political criminals for now,
We just need the money,
People like metuh, abati, and dokpesi are free as They've paid without making noise like ffk
how much did Abati paid pls be honest no lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Think Buhari Fired The Army From Aso Rock! / Breaking News!! Nigeria House Of Reps Are About To Gang Up Against Me!! Help!!! / PHOTO: President Buhari Rocks Igbo Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.