Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Wwe Star The Rock Says He Will Be President In 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wwe Star The Rock Says He Will Be President In 2020 (542 Views)

Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / From Errand Boy To Nollywood Star: The Story Of Lateef Adedimeji / Game Of Thrones’ Star: 'the Mountain’ Shares Wedding Photos With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wwe Star The Rock Says He Will Be President In 2020 by standardgist: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
World Wrestling Entertainment, WWE, superstar, and Hollywood actor, Dwayne Johnson, popularly known as The Rock, has indicated interest to run for the position of American president in 2020.
The Rock said he “wouldn’t rule out” a potential bid to be the next U.S. president after Trump.
44-year-old wrestler cum actor cited the just concluded Presidential election, where Republican billionaire businessman, Donald Trump was elected U.S 45th president, as proof that he could also emerge the world’s number one citizen one day.
He told Vanity Fair Magazine,
“I wouldn’t rule it out.
“It would be a great opportunity to help people, so it’s possible. This past election shows that anything can happen.”
The wrestler said he might be queuing for the position by 2020 having told Britain’s GQ magazine back in June that he had been thinking about a career change into the political field.
According to him, “I can’t deny that the thought of being governor, the thought of being president, is alluring.
“And beyond that, it would be an opportunity to make a real impact on people’s lives on a global scale.
“Maybe, one day. Surely the White House has a spot for my pick up truck.”

source: http://www.standardgist.ml/2016/11/dare-wwe-star-rock-says-he-will-be.html
visit http://standardgist.ml for standard and interesting topics
Re: Wwe Star The Rock Says He Will Be President In 2020 by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Anything is possible. Who would have belived Trump would be president.
Re: Wwe Star The Rock Says He Will Be President In 2020 by fistonati(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
With God on my side i will humbly and duely break all the GOOD barriers not only in my family but the World at large. Say a Big AMEN for me and you shall stand out of your peers.

1 Like

Re: Wwe Star The Rock Says He Will Be President In 2020 by standardgist: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
fistonati:
With God on my side i will humbly and duely break all the GOOD barriers not only in my family but the World at large. Say a Big AMEN for me and you shall stand out of your peers.
amen jare

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Singer, Sharon Jones Is Dead / A Bishop Turns Cold Water To Hot Water In Ebonyi State / Rapper Ycee Graces Cover Of Vibe.ng Magazine (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.