Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Thinking Of Biz To Start In This Recession Join Us Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thinking Of Biz To Start In This Recession Join Us Now (421 Views)

I Need A Biz To Do With My 24hours Uninterrupted Power Supply / Type Of Biz / Make Millions Doing This Recession Era(nigerians Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Biz To Start In This Recession Join Us Now by ucdeboy011(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
health and food are the only Biz that can thrive in this economic situation in Nigeria .Know matter how it is people must eat and as well ensure that they are healthy .note a health man is a weathy man

permit me to introduce to you Ruzu herbal bitter- 100% natural, non alcoholic product

indication Diabetes, high blood pressure, typhoid, malaria, detoxifies, the kidney weak erect ion, fibroid, joint,waist and back pain ,infertility, male and female, staphylococcus tones the liver syphilis and pile

to order or be a distributor call or whtspp uchenna on 07036845662

note ruzu well stock in Lagos Southeast, delta,Abuja PH ,Osun and major cities in Nigeria

whtspp us today for inquiry
thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Quick Ways To Make Money In Nigeria Without Adsense / Naira Spike To N483 On Speculation, Hoarding & Low Remittance / Help With Coy Reigstration Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.