Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,590 members, 7,843,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

"Say It To My Face": Conor Mcgregor Responds To Floyd Mayweather Jr. Diss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Say It To My Face": Conor Mcgregor Responds To Floyd Mayweather Jr. Diss (568 Views)

Josie Harris: Floyd Mayweather's Babymama Found Dead In Her Car / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Floyd Mayweather Decorates Everywhere With Plenty Wards Of Dollar Cash (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Say It To My Face": Conor Mcgregor Responds To Floyd Mayweather Jr. Diss by Concaholic: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
There is a beef between UFC champion Conor McGregor and boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr., and the beef is getting pretty big.

Comparisons were drawn between the two after McGregor defeated Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 at Madison Square Garden on Saturday to win the lightweight belt, becoming the first double champion in the competition's history.

With the pair not already on the best of terms, Mayweather, in typical Mayweather fashion, called the comparisons "disrespectful."

He told TMZ: "I didn't know he was undefeated, I didn't know he reigned in MMA for 20 years and was undefeated, and was world champion in five different weight classes. That's something I didn't know.

Read the full post and more: http://www.concaholic.com/sports/say-it-to-my/
Re: "Say It To My Face": Conor Mcgregor Responds To Floyd Mayweather Jr. Diss by yekparikpa(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Mayweather is a legend and McGregor is a legend in the making!
Re: "Say It To My Face": Conor Mcgregor Responds To Floyd Mayweather Jr. Diss by nwaanambra1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
no bi to make mouth!

let two of them enter the ring lets know out of the two tortoise which one of them is male! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

FC Barcelona Star Neymar Involved In Car Accident (photo) / Antonio Conte & Chelsea's 3-4-3 System.. / Robert Mugabe Reacts To Liverpool Win Against Arsenal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.