Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ember Feeling. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ember Feeling. (519 Views)

Feeling Funky / Dr. Dave Had S*X With His Patient Feeling Guilty But… / MMM: 16 Pictures That Describes How Everybody Is Feeling Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ember Feeling. by AJohnnasa(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
This season comes once every year. It is that time of the year when people scamper to meet up with goals they set at the beginning of the year, as if to say they slept sometime in January and woke up in ember month.

Over the years, some people have done grave things, perpetrated evil, so that they'd "belong," going into the new year.

Like most, at the turn of 2016, I had set goals, I had expectations too -- while some have been achieved, others have not gone as planned. However, I cannot say that I have not had a wonderful 2016, no, I actually have enjoyed this year, irrespective of some hitches encountered. I have had a swell year, irrespective of witnessing unfulfilled promises. I am not one to involve in any unprintable or illegal activity to fill up the gap. If anything, I am grateful for where I am today; for the things I have achieved so far; for the privilege I have enjoyed since birth.

We are in week 46 of 52, that is, roughly 44 days to 2017 and nothing delights me more than the fact that mangoes will soon be available.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland State Poll / Why We All Missed GEJ Wife, / New Hottest Facebook News Page Where You Can Win Recharge Cards (9ja Mention)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.