Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] (1572 Views)

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] by Samtexjohn1: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Instagram User @adeyanjudeji share this shocking photo of a 7year old boy who was brutalised and burnt to death for stealing food to eat, OMG people are so wicked, see photo of scene below

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/11/7-year-old-boy-burnt-to-death-for.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: 7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] by WILLYBABS(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Was just coming here to post this, didn't know I'll meet it online.

My point is, does it mean all those people standing there are all capable of killing and they did.

7years old? Mehn! We all were meat stealer, mummy and daddy's money stealer by then, why then do we act like we've not done worse things.

If Nigeria will grow, we must learn to be wise...our security agencies are also lagging behind, throughout the period he was tortured, u mean no police or 'what have you' passed

RIP little boy.
Re: 7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] by Kentura(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
shit! he's too young for this... ppl steal our billions, we do nothing just die in silence and victimize the helpless... even in the bible, there was never a death penalty for stealing food!
Re: 7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] by WILLYBABS(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
Kentura:
shit! he's too young for this... ppl steal our billions, we do nothing just die in silence and victimize the helpless... even in the bible, there was never a death penalty for stealing food!
At no point should you even do this...I can't even do this to Buhari even if there's no one to save him from me. This is evil, very evil. No sympathy, No empathy. BEFORE THEY ALL DIE, MAY THEY ALL FEEL THE PAIN HE FELT BEFORE HIS DEATH.
Re: 7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] by Kentura(m): 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
WILLYBABS:
At no point should you even do this...I can't even do this to Buhari even if there's no one to save him from me. There's evil, very evil. No sympathy, No empathy. BEFORE THEY ALL DIE, MAY THEY ALL FEEL THE PAIN HE FELT BEFORE HIS DEATH.

Amen!
Re: 7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] by HtwoOw: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wrong post he's actually an armed robber, the video many witnesses claimed his gang are very notorious and merciless

Doesn't mean jungle justice is good
Re: 7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] by MrShine(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
shocked grin isn't this that dude that was caught and burnt cause he was a thief...

that ain't no 7 yrs old boy...its a grown a** man....
just saw the thread yesterday or so
Re: 7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] by Chiedu4Trump: 4:36am On Nov 17, 2016
una sure say dis gist na true?
Re: 7 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing In Lagos [graphic Photo] by Mynd44: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2016

(1)

Young Man Crushed In Ohafia Building Collapse (graphic Photos) / In Imo State, Trusted Neighbor Rapes Two Underage Siblings. PHOTOS / Chinese Man Is Arrested For 'killing His Wife, Dismembering Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.