Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? (1949 Views)

Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) / 7 Years Old Boy Burn To Death In Lagos For Stealing Garri, Photos & Video / 7year Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by standardgist: 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2016
SHOCKING!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri?

am sure some of you might have seen the story or photo floating around the internet about the 7 Years old boy (SEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!) tortured and burnt alive in Lagos for allegedly (I say allegedly because we all know Nigerians and bogus claims) “stealing” some cassava flakes – Garri to EAT!!!! – Yes, you read that well, in Nigeria 7 Years old, beaten then burnt to death for “stealing” Garri (food), by some crazy adults who have failed in their lives! well, its shocking that this story is not getting the exposure it deserves, I think its one of the most disgusting and SHOCKING story I have ever heard in my whole life!

We owe it to children to be protected, they are the next generation of human beings, either you are related by blood or not, all children have the fundamental right to be protected, cared for and provided for – ofcourse except in Nigeria where we KILL CHILDREN!!! – What do you think of this incident, what kind of justice those the perpetrators deserve?

Click here to see the full story and video - http://www.standardgist.ml/2016/11/shocking-see-7-years-old-boy-burnt-to.html?m=1

Visit www.standardgist.ml for more

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by WILLYBABS(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
Evil
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by kokertalented: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
only ninny people behave in such manner . anyways , Blame buhari for this
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by ademasta(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
Liar
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Julietcutie(f): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jesus Christ... this just brought tears to my eyes... why? I know what he did was wrong but burning him alive for ordinary garri OMG ...God will punish those people what If he just a poor orphan ...Rip young Lad

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by hakanai(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
cry cry undecided
Nigeria why?
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by osothermal(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wickedness in the highest order, the reason why things are difficult in nigeria so much atrocities
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Bujumbura(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2016
Man inhumanity to his fellow man
Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Chiedu4Trump: 4:28am On Nov 17, 2016
For Anybody who took part.
You are all disgusting, a 7 yr old who stole food and you killed him

Who has not stolen, and such a minor?

You will soon learn what it means by

Hebrews 10:31
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

The Lord will judge you likewise if you don't repent.

Matthew 7:2
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

For those who stood and watch, hang your head in shame.
A little boy was being murdered and you did nothing.

Re: Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri? by Mynd44: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2016

(1)

Chicago Rapper A-roy SHOT DEAD. Incident Captured On Facebook Live / Rest Well My Friend, I’ll Join You In 2033 : Yahoo Boy Console His Dead Friend / Homosexual Declared Wanted After Escaping From Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.