Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others (41296 Views)

Adunni Ade's Hairstyle To Lagos Fashion Show / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / Yemi Alade's Hairstyle To MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by emmyid(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
So I didn't make front page? Infact, I will reserve my epic comment! My comment are only for frontpage, kos I'm one of dos who reads only frontpage comments...mtcheeeew!
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2016
I was deceived, dis not the Chidinma I was expecting undecided cry kiss
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by johnstar(m): 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:
I thought it was the other EEDIOT, who is only meant for the OTHER ROOM
ewu
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by opysdoll(f): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
2ScrewsLoose:
This babe go sweet o,, grin

Oil go just full everywhere...

Honestly sad
na wa oooooo which oil xactly vegetable oil or palm oil cos am a bit confused
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by papiwyte(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Onogiede(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
I so much luv dis babe right from time,..lord answer my prayer,..I do rally need her as wife
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by kinnlive(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cry make I jam this lady for lonely stream track road!!
you wan rape her...lol
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
Ighoga898:
I hail all d chidinmas in da house.. one getting exposed doesn't make the other less guilty..
The other useless one is only good at spreading her thighs like a Monar Monkey on heat.

She thought she could destroy what these ones have built
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by PissedOffWeed(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2016
kinnlive:
you wan rape her...lol
Eminem said "I even make bitch*s I rape cum!!"...and that's what AMA do
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Qmerit(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
EHMIR:
Anytime i hear chidinma,guess what comes to my mindgrin

Cucumber trader.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by hardon1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2016
opysdoll:
D hair is nice bt let's b sincere guys say d truth if ur babe visit u wit dis kind of hair do wot will u say bt a celebrity is wearing d hair style n evry1 is lovin it if na one average person do am dem go say na reccession naija I hail ooooooo

So u think guys are rili comfortable with those masqurade twines people call braziliian or peruvian kini. 90percent of guys cant differentiate N3000 own from N50000 own

BTW a lot of ladies move around with natural hair and they look good wearing it. The thin be say, once girl fine she fine, even if she brush and pack her hair, she will still look good

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by opysdoll(f): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
hardon1:

what are u using to think. So u think guys are rili comfortable with those masqurade twins people call braziliian or peruvian kini.

BTW a lot of ladies move around with natural hair and they look good wearing it. The thin be say, once girl fine she fine, even if she brush and pack her hair, she will still look good
uncle no vex ooooo was only judgin 4rm wot av hrd som of my male frnds say nd u really didn't av 2 make dat rude remark 2 me askin me"what r u usin to thinkin"dat was unfair na abi u get beef wit me b4?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by PrettyGaby(f): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
kidman96:
No offense to chidinma and her fans but I don't see talent in this girl... She hasn't made any good song. Kedike was a child's play and the Project Fame she won was a gift. The other dark chubby guy deserved it. People just like her which is good but... I don't see talent.
Never has a talentless person won project fame. it takes a whole lotta talent to get past the auditions and into the house, not to talk of getting to the finals and winning it... no talk am loud abeg

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by SycophanticGoat: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
I so much love this girl but sadly na Flavour she dey die for... sad
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by opysdoll(f): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
hardon1:

what are u using to think. So u think guys are rili comfortable with those masqurade twines people call braziliian or peruvian kini. 90percent of guys cant differentiate N3000 own from N50000 own

sorry if ma comment got u angry no vex o bt pls incase of nxt tym dnt ask any1 wot dey use in thinkin is rude
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by kidman96(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
PrettyGaby:

Never has a talentless person won project fame. it takes a whole lotta talent to get past the auditions and into the house, not to talk of getting to the finals and winning it... no talk am loud abeg

Why she never blow since the Project Fame? Not even one decent song.

No offense, I know ur a fan.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by hardon1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
opysdoll:
uncle no vex ooooo was only judgin 4rm wot av hrd som of my male frnds say nd u really didn't av 2 make dat rude remark 2 me askin me"what r u usin to thinkin"dat was unfair na abi u get beef wit me b4?

sorry abt dat sha, i hv taken it off
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by PrettyGaby(f): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
hardon1:

So u think guys are rili comfortable with those masqurade twines people call braziliian or peruvian kini. 90percent of guys cant differentiate N3000 own from N50000 own

it is not entirely true. am mostly always on my natural hair. its always the guys who ask, ' when will you make your hair?' ;' do you need money for attachment or weavon?'; 'when will you relax your hair self?'
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Dindook: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
EHMIR:

Sexual violation of an innocent cucumber

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by opysdoll(f): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
hardon1:

sorry abt dat sha, i hv taken it off
tnks no hrd feelins tho smiley
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by PrettyGaby(f): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
kidman96:

Why she never blow since the Project Fame? Not even one decent song.

No offense, I know ur a fan.
not a fan per se. just stating a fact. there might have people who were you felt were better than her. personally, I was rooting for the Ghanian guy or Tolu, but that doesn't mean she has no talent. she was good in her own right
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by hardon1(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
PrettyGaby:

it is not entirely true. am mostly always on my natural hair. its always the guys who ask, ' when will you make your hair?' ;' do you need money for attachment or weavon?'; 'when will you relax your hair self?'

yea, guys ask to show that they care... But a right thinking guy will not term a woman as bush, uncivilised or poor girl just because ur wearing a natural hair
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by PrettyGaby(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
hardon1:

yea, guys ask to show that they care... But not that they will term u as bush, uncivilised or poor girl just because ur wearing a natural hair
okay o. it is annoying sha
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by hardon1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
PrettyGaby:

okay o. it is annoying sha

its the way d society sees it tho. Forgeting that there are some women who dont wear heavy hairdo not because they cant afford it. Some sweat wen they wear, others headache and some dont just like it
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by ifeomaekol(f): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
EHMIR:
flavor----okwa na abanyia.
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Empsommie(f): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
EHMIR:

They should try n differentiate
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by jbaby265(f): 12:11am On Nov 17, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]Please that news about a seven year old is false. I got it from Radio Biafra London Facebook. I thought it was true.
Thank u[/size]

God knows I have being heart broken since I saw this news.. but how come radio biafra shared a fake news like this.. I don't get it.. is it Photoshop or what
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by GodIsFoolish: 12:54am On Nov 17, 2016
jbaby265:

God knows I have being heart broken since I saw this news.. but how come radio biafra shared a fake news like this.. I don't get it.. is it Photoshop or what

Check the name of person you quoted, check his previous posts/comments,
All the his posts/comments are against that Radio Biafra/IPOB, so don't mind him,

This news is carried by many pages and group on Facebook, well known pages and blogs

So don't mind the idiot who spend time on nairaland 24 just to be posting against IPOB, whether he's paid for doing this I don't know
THE NEWS NO ORIGINATE FROM THAT GROUP, he only finds way to mock them

I watched that video and it's real but the boy might not be 7yrs old but he a very young
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by elopee3000(m): 3:53am On Nov 17, 2016
PrettyGaby:

do u know me na obi agu? Do u remember my masqurade?
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by elopee3000(m): 3:57am On Nov 17, 2016
ifeomaekol:
flavor----okwa na abanyia.
any time i want buy cucumber now i do smell it to know if i can persive odour that smells like uncooked chicken
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Babaevans1(m): 4:13am On Nov 17, 2016
I can't find d cucumber
Re: Chidinma Rocks Thread Hairstyle To Beat FM, Spotted With Moet And Others by Edum13656: 4:58am On Nov 17, 2016
GodIsFoolish:
[size=50pt]Chidinma chiri jaapu chii n'onu ihe o na-atoo nyom! nyom!! nyom!!![/size]
bush boy/girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Charged To Court, May Serve Jail Term / Daddy Freeze Defends Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy With Biblical Backings / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.