Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:35 PM

No Harm. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Harm. (387 Views)

The Misinterpretation Of - Touch Not My Anointed And Do My Prophet No Harm / "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm." (Psalm 105:15) / 'Religion Has Done More Harm To Man Than Technology' - Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Harm. by uchkochi(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2016
16th Night of Compensation.

What is it that will put smile in your face tomorrow if it happens. Send it because Jesus who is the Joy of the world is bringing it to pass.

Please also know that Paul was arrested by Jesus on His way to persecute God's people. He was on his way when Jesus intercepted him. Anybody that is on his or her way to do you evil is arrested by Jesus Christ. Acts 9:1-6.

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Change Men. / Nassarawa PCM Enter Here And Avoid Duplication Of Group. / Should A Pastor Bribe Nepa Officals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.