Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) (42496 Views)

VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game / World Cup Final: See Moment Fans Invaded The Pitch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Daniel Essien Etor, Enyimba Football Club’s forward, has dramatically proposed to his girlfriend.
The footballer proposed to his girlfriend, Simi Silas at the centre of the pitch of the Area 3 Sports Complex in Abuja at the end of a match in memory of his late father on Monday.
etor
With his teammates from Enyimba – Chinedu Udoji, Emmanuel Anyanwu, Razak Aliyu, Moses Ocheje, Kelly Kester – watching on, Etor knelt down before asking the pretty model and geography graduate of Ahmadu Bello University Zaria for her hand in marriage.
“I said yes,” said Etor’s Adamawa State-born girlfriend. “I love him. I am so happy, I don’t even know what to say.

“We became friends four years ago and I knew this day will come but I did not know it will be here. It was shocking!”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photo-enyimba-player-proposes-to-his.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Jetjacky(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
What's with all this marriage spill of recent. Does it mean everyone want to marry in case they die in this recession? sad angry

#happy engaging life.... Though. Wish una well

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
Drama everywhere u go . The person above na the God go deliever u

5 Likes

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jetjacky:
What's with all this marriage spill of recent. Does it mean everyone want to marry in case they die in this recession? sad angry

can someone explain what calls for this man's frustration?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
ok angelahnie
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by kinggogo: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
Pls, there's nothing lomantic abouh dis grin grin undecided

17 Likes

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Turks: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
All these girls wey dry always form surprised..

Shey you think say na just fvck make you be ni?

You never thought he was gonna pick you abi? grin

8 Likes

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by BELKIS(f): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2016
How wonderful...
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Take it

5 Likes

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lol. Nice stuff
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by yomibelle(f): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by rabex123(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
All this proposing drama is just annoying..
Later you will hear divorce..
Good luck to him sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by legacyint: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
D guy try.
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by aybrands(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
Am happy for them

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Unsad(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2016
I can never do a public proposal, rather have a private proposal where babe can tell me no and not tell me yes out of pity or not to cause a scene

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2016
Misplaced priority

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by engrMikemd(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2016
prayer is the key
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by w1sEmAn: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2016
what has football pitch got 2 do wit propotion na?see as d girl dry sef n d guy hw much nigia league d pay u wey u de pro woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nice jare .congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
Why do ladies cover their mouth if their lover proposes?,,,ehn I don't understand thus trend o,, rawbinsh sha ni,,

1 Like

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by MayhorE(m): 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
bunch of olodo
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Freshpage(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2016
Wish them the best they wish for themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2016
Lovely !
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by holluwai(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Make the guy play better ball jare.
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by holuwole12(m): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2016
Propose with atm card and pin jooor grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by Peterpanny: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2016
Tolexander:
can someone explain what calls for this man's frustration?
he is 38 and he dont even have a girlfrd.

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by adeowo84(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2016
Jetjacky:

guy u no well o...see as i dey laff for inside 3rd mainland traffic

2 Likes

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Is the girlfriend or wife of somebody playing for a club like enyimba also called a WAG

16 Likes

Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
am thinking of whom to proposed to on Nairaland
Re: Enyimba Player Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Pitch (Photos) by bastien: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2016
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nathael Julan Dies In Car Accident / President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! / Super Eagles' Recovery Session After Victory Over South Africa (Pics & Video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.