Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,059 members, 7,828,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

MMM Vs Corruption! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MMM Vs Corruption! (1542 Views)

Nigeria Vs Corruption,who Wins?(1) written By Nairalander / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari / Buhari Vs Corruption; Saraki's Trial Will Determine His Sincerity/insincerity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Vs Corruption! by ilelabayor: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
Contrary to some school of thought, i have not seen any country where MMM has crashed since it started in 2011, I have searched and found none. Please make Google your friend. As for FG, whalai MMM pass their power, MMM has no server or hosted in Nigeria, its a global thing so how is the FG going to shut it down, FG is just making noise based on their own personal greed, selfishness. May be because MMM director has not come to bribe them! trust Nigeria Govt and as for the CBN and SEC , they realize that people eyes are being opened, no more free money for them as they keep impoverishing Nigerians. Accessing micro facilities in Nigerian bank for start up small business is more difficult than entering paradise yet the money will keep with them shrink daily due to some unexplainable charges. This is all they can do..to create panic, pay people to come to social and electronic platform to give negative news about MMM.Come to think of it, why are they soooo concern about MMM ? CBN has never campaign in this manner against any wonder bank as they call it, why MMM? the answer is simple..because they know Nigerians are being liberated daily from anguish of poverty and slavery.
The Government of south Africa and China later gave nod to the scheme because they realized the drastic turn around in the lives of their citizens and now they have left their people to exercise their fundamental human right, no government dictates to her citizens what to do with their money.MMM is two years already in SA. As for The so called house of representative members, they never liked anyone to be like them, all they want is to keep oppressing other citizens, why are we so selfish in this country.
Now with MMM, cheap labour is reducing as poor citizens now find alternative to their lives. What about cooperate beggars on the streets, that one too is becoming faded. Our young girls that banks and the selfish rich men turn to prostitutes are gradually becoming liberated, it is not even their wish to live that wayward life in the first place. More house owner are springing up to the shame of our so called corrupt politicians.
I can go on and on but in summary, the ideology of MMM is not to wreck the society but to help us all become millionaires and be self reliance!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by asala1: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2016
MMM company founded by Mavrodi has been recognized as one of the largest pyramid schemes in Russia. According to experts it had about 10-15 million depositors in 1989-1994. After the company's collapse in February 1994, at least 50 people who deposited their money in MMM have committed suicide. The investigation recognized more than 10 thousand people to be the victims of this Ponzi scheme company, but according to some experts the number of defrauded investors is actually[b] closer to 10 million.[/b]

Mavrodi tried to escape the investigation but was caught in Moscow with a fake ID and arrested in January 2003. In April 2007, the court found him guilty of fraud and sentenced him to 4.5 years in prison

Yury Chikhanchin, the Director of the Federal Financial Monitoring Service in Russia warned:

"From the media, we know that MMM, with Sergei Mavrodi in charge, is currently expanding its activity in China. Russia has witnessed the collapse of a similar system by Mavrodi in the past, and thousands of defrauded investors still cannot recover their money until this day. I'm afraid our Chinese friends will face the same outcome."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/russia-warns-about-mmm-collapse-in-china

It is difficult to accept the truth when it stares at you cause you are greedy. My advice to you is to do the needful when it happens here like those 50 people did in Russia. We need to have less foo.lish people to feed in this world.

1 Like

Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by HtwoOw: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Asala1

Imagine? Op claims MMM started in 2011 your argument with verifiable source said its been going on since early 80's this proves most of the people in le promoting MMM are clueless

I don't do wonder banks anymore and I won't encourage anyone to but maybe Christmas, maybe new year anytime MMM crashes there will be a lot of suicide, I just hope they don't bring their families down with them or blame the government

2 Likes

Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 17, 2016
You are wrong. The MMM of today has a different modus operandi from the one of the 80's. Let's say this one got rebranded.
HtwoOw:
Asala1

Imagine? Op claims MMM started in 2011 your argument with verifiable source said its been going on since early 80's this proves most of the people in le promoting MMM are clueless

I don't do wonder banks anymore and I won't encourage anyone to but maybe Christmas, maybe new year anytime MMM crashes there will be a lot of suicide, I just hope they don't bring their families down with them or blame the government

2 Likes

Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by HtwoOw: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Omudia:
You are wrong. The MMM of today has a different modus operandi from the one of the 80's. Let's say this one got rebranded.

Which one is wrong? That MMM has been operational since 1980s

Or that the owner was arrested for fraud?

Or that it's crashed in several countries?

1 Like

Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by wordcat(m): 7:19am On Nov 17, 2016
HtwoOw:

You and I knows that they must blame the govt when the inevitable happens

1 Like

Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2016
Op, how you take do am. Mod and antispam bot never ban you. please tell me your secret o jare. only God knows how many account don go down the drain.
Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by HtwoOw: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2016
wordcat:

You and I knows that they must blame the govt when the inevitable happens

The same government that's been telling them it's fraud

OK o
Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by ilelabayor: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2016
When I say MMM started in 2011 I know what am saying..MMM of now is not the same as the way it was operated In the 80s and its collapse then was caused majorly because of government intrusion. MMM of now has changed its ways of operation to outrightly prevent government disruption; no central account as members pay directly into each others accounts, the ideologies are reformed in such away that it does not disregard any government policy. Like I said Google the new MMM from 2011 and tell me which country it has collapsed. The system even warn people to participate with their spare money just in case of any eventuality.

Come to think of it, even if Mmm should collapse today, the number of people it has made rich will surely out weight that of casualty. When government can't provide jobs for the youth and there are many factions of militant killing people everyday, suicide and armed robbery every where, what other form of system collapse can be worse than that?

1 Like

Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Niggga get your facts right. MMM has not crashed in any country. Before talking out of ignorance get your facts right.

The poster above me has explained everything, if you have any more questions, direct them to Mavrodi.
HtwoOw:

Which one is wrong? That MMM has been operational since 1980s

Or that the owner was arrested for fraud?

Or that it's crashed in several countries?
Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2016
All na noise....! All I really wanna say....they don't really care about us....

Abeg make I go Provide Help jooor.....with my widow's mite!
Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by progress69: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2016
ilelabayor:
When I say MMM started in 2011 I know what am saying..MMM of now is not the same as the way it was operated In the 80s and its collapse then was caused majorly because of government intrusion. MMM of now has changed its ways of operation to outrightly prevent government disruption; no central account as members pay directly into each others accounts, the ideologies are reformed in such away that it does not disregard any government policy. Like I said Google the new MMM from 2011 and tell me which country it has collapsed. The system even warn people to participate with their spare money just in case of any eventuality. Come to think of it, even if Mmm should collapse today, the number of people it has made rich will surely out weight that of casualty. When government can't provide jobs for the youth and there are many factions of militant killing people everyday, suicide and armed robbery every where, what other form of system collapse can be worse than that?

You see human beings? No comments

1 Like

Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by helinues: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2016
ilelabayor:
Contrary to some school of thought, i have not seen any country where MMM has crashed since it started in 2011, I have searched and found none. Please make Google your friend. As for FG, whalai MMM pass their power, MMM has no server or hosted in Nigeria, its a global thing so how is the FG going to shut it down, FG is just making noise based on their own personal greed, selfishness. May be because MMM director has not come to bribe them! trust Nigeria Govt and as for the CBN and SEC , they realize that people eyes are being opened, no more free money for them as they keep impoverishing Nigerians. Accessing micro facilities in Nigerian bank for start up small business is more difficult than entering paradise yet the money will keep with them shrink daily due to some unexplainable charges. This is all they can do..to create panic, pay people to come to social and electronic platform to give negative news about MMM.Come to think of it, why are they soooo concern about MMM ? CBN has never campaign in this manner against any wonder bank as they call it, why MMM? the answer is simple..because they know Nigerians are being liberated daily from anguish of poverty and slavery.
The Government of south Africa and China later gave nod to the scheme because they realized the drastic turn around in the lives of their citizens and now they have left their people to exercise their fundamental human right, no government dictates to her citizens what to do with their money.MMM is two years already in SA. As for The so called house of representative members, they never liked anyone to be like them, all they want is to keep oppressing other citizens, why are we so selfish in this country.
Now with MMM, cheap labour is reducing as poor citizens now find alternative to their lives. What about cooperate beggars on the streets, that one too is becoming faded. Our young girls that banks and the selfish rich men turn to prostitutes are gradually becoming liberated, it is not even their wish to live that wayward life in the first place. More house owner are springing up to the shame of our so called corrupt politicians.
I can go on and on but in summary, the ideology of MMM is not to wreck the society but to help us all become millionaires and be self reliance!

@ Op, we had something like MMM in Nigeria back in the early 2000, when they crashed, so many people committed suicide. Ask Ibadan people..

If MMM asked people to deposit and make 30% profit every month, definitely they must be making 50% from your money.

then ask yourself this honest questions;

How did they make their profit?
How are they paying their staffs?
Where did they get money for advert?

Simple answer, from your money.. Sooner or later, they are closing down..
Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by ilelabayor: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Oga, how can you compare MMM with one amala wonder bank. Do you know the kind of sophisticated Technology MMM is using for operations ? MMM is advanced and is world wide. As per your question on how they generate their income, please read below:

*HOW DOES MMM GENERATE THEIR OWN MONEY*

One pertinent question people always ask is *“How does MMM make their own money? Since they don’t touch participants’ money, how then do they make money to, at least, maintain their web presence? etc”*

The answer is simple. *GOOGLE PAYS MMM*

But then, the internet-savvy guys amongst us will ask, *“But MMM doesn’t advertise Google products on their website, how then is it possible?”*

MMM leverages on Google products for almost all of its campaigns and awareness, and Google appreciate them handsomely for that. Let me itemize:

✅ MMM exclusively uses Google forms to capture the details of applicants for positions in the community, such as Guiders, consultants, promoters, advertisers etc.

✅ A staggering number of prospective guiders are trained every month across the various countries MMM is in, and they make use of almost only Google products to execute their tasks, such as Google sheets, Google slides, Google docs etc.

They kind of help Google increase the repertoire of information they can present to its users/searchers

✅ This is, perhaps, the most significant source of income for MMM

*YOUTUBE! (owned by Google)*

If you already have an account with MMM, kindly go to the News section of your account. You should notice that MMM recommends, on the average, 4 Community Development Tasks for its participants. And at least one of these tasks requires creating an awareness video. Imagine just one fourth of the over 2million participants in Nigeria alone (not considering other countries oo) executing this task!!??

That’s not all oo..

Participants are financially incentivized when they create nice video testimonials about MMM after Gotten Helped.

Now, what does MMM do with all these videos? They upload it on YouTube. You will definitely agree with me that Youtube is awash with videos about MMM. And what does Youtube do with them? They monetize it!

What does that mean? YouTube knows that MMM, being the rave of the moment will attract lots of viewers to its related videos. So they seize the opportunity to place ads in these videos so people can see them as they watch the video. So, advertisers pay YouTube for showcasing their adverts, and YouTube shares the profits with MMM.

It is these profits that are used to foot the financial implications of running MMM.

*#MMM RULES*

1 Like

Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
Who cares if mmm crashes...is it ur money? While ure here typing out of ignorance n trying 2 dissuade pple due 2 hearsay, am here receiving alert n growing n money monthly. If u like u hate mmm...we mavrodians still get paid, if u like u write false articles... Brave mavrodians are buying properties n becoming entrepreneurs due 2 mmm. So u can wallow in ur ignorance, is really nobody's problemundecided
Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by yhemsy62(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2016
asala1:
MMM company founded by Mavrodi has been recognized as one of the largest pyramid schemes in Russia. According to experts it had about 10-15 million depositors in 1989-1994. After the company's collapse in February 1994, at least 50 people who deposited their money in MMM have committed suicide. The investigation recognized more than 10 thousand people to be the victims of this Ponzi scheme company, but according to some experts the number of defrauded investors is actually[b] closer to 10 million.[/b]

Mavrodi tried to escape the investigation but was caught in Moscow with a fake ID and arrested in January 2003. In April 2007, the court found him guilty of fraud and sentenced him to 4.5 years in prison

Yury Chikhanchin, the Director of the Federal Financial Monitoring Service in Russia warned:

"From the media, we know that MMM, with Sergei Mavrodi in charge, is currently expanding its activity in China. Russia has witnessed the collapse of a similar system by Mavrodi in the past, and thousands of defrauded investors still cannot recover their money until this day. I'm afraid our Chinese friends will face the same outcome."

https://cointelegraph.com/news/russia-warns-about-mmm-collapse-in-china

It is difficult to accept the truth when it stares at you cause you are greedy. My advice to you is to do the needful when it happens here like those 50 people did in Russia. We need to have less foo.lish people to feed in this world.
What is ur point gangan? I borrow money from your great grand parent to do mmm? What is ur headache? How does it concern you? No your money? Abeg oga find somewhere go sleep joor
Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by yhemsy62(m): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2016
FuckyourMama:
Who cares if mmm crashes...is it ur money? While ure here typing out of ignorance n trying 2 dissuade pple due 2 hearsay, am here receiving alert n growing n money monthly. If u like u hate mmm...we mavrodians still get paid, if u like u write false articles... Brave mavrodians are buying properties n becoming entrepreneurs due 2 mmm. So u can wallow in ur ignorance, is really nobody's problemundecided
Don't mind them jere
Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by shaibu123: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2016
This scam,anybody remember the one called zek reward.shine your eyes ooooo
Re: MMM Vs Corruption! by Yyeske(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2016
OP should stop misleading the public, MMM had crashed in Russia, China, South Africa, Kenya and recently in Zimbabwe.

My advice to everyone is to continue playing from next year since a lot of people will want to hold on to their funds for the yuletide.

You are all been warned, wait till next year to be sure your money won't be wiped out

(1) (Reply)

RE: Open Letter: Presidential Bauchi Visit, Musa Azare And The Rest Of Us / Gov. Wike & Others Attend Aminu Tambuwal's Daughter's Wedding(pics) / Riot In Lagos As Hausa Man Allegedly Killed Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.