Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

IMSU: 2016 Destiny Conference Rally (PHOTO/VIDEO) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / IMSU: 2016 Destiny Conference Rally (PHOTO/VIDEO) (508 Views)

Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) / Check Out This Song... My Destiny And Download It For Free If You Are Optimistic / Bridal Train Photos In The 90's Or 2016 (Have Your Say) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMSU: 2016 Destiny Conference Rally (PHOTO/VIDEO) by Elijah107(m): 12:09am On Nov 17, 2016
Abner said to David, “Let me go and rally all Israel
for the Lord, in order that they may make a
covenant...
It was an unforgettable experience in the city of
owerri as thousands of youths far and near came
out en-masse to arouse enthusiasm for the 2016
destiny conference, organised and powered by
living word fellowship.
The youths expressed
gratitude to God Almighty and to the resident
pastor, prophet, teacher, apostle and evangelist
Ifeanyi Nkwocha
for impacting so greatly to their lives.

TO WATCH THE VIDEO, CLICK THE LINK: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=I-WxdTZ4BWA

SOURCE: https://imsuvila..co.ke/2016/11/imsu-2016-destiny-conference-rally.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

7 Days To Go / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse At Midnight Feb 10 / Hon. Esewezie Calls On Ibusa Youths To Become Role Models, Ambassadors Of Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.