Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea (4521 Views)

Technology: Nigeria & Nigerians Will Surprise The World, Says Osinbajo / Iggy Azalea Shares Nudes Wearing Only A Beaded Mesh Dress / Rapper Iggy Azalea Shows Off Her Curvaceous Body In New Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea by bobonicez: 6:08am On Nov 17, 2016
After being crowned Woman of the Year at GQ Australia Men of the Year Awards Wednesday.The rapper who covers GQ Australia said shortly after receiving her award

"I've got the best vagina in the world," I have won a lot of awards over the last few years but this one means the absolute most to me because I can finally say I have an award-winning vagina."

sourcehttp://www.olokunbolablessing.org/2016/11/iggy-azalea-says-she-has-best-vagina-in.html

Re: I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea by Shatu6065(f): 6:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Na wao
Re: I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea by odiereke(m): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2016
Show us the picture to confirm your statement.
Re: I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea by skedy1(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2016
The babe stand sha!

#classic
Re: I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea by TeamSimple(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2016
The babe try well sha..But I still give it to WEIRD MC.

1 Like

Re: I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea by Collenshy2020(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Trés drôle croient.
Re: I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Wetin she mean by dat?
Re: I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea by Jummyjay99(f): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2016
dont badmouth iggy o am a fan of her.
Re: I Have The Best Virgina In The World ,says Iggy Azalea by orunto27: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2016
I agree. Even my Bishop in Nolliwood concurs.

(1) (Reply)

375 Cfm Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor For Sale At A Reasonable Price / Invitation To Attend NSIA Aptitude Test / The 10 Most Destructive Tsunamis In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.